Citycat moves to Holland

Gotta…

Love the Dutch. I can’t remember meeting any of the locals who couldn’t speak English. Clean and tidy, good food, good coffee and so organised.

and no handbrake starts

It can’t be a problem.I Went to Holland years ago with a UK license and changed it for a Dutch one,then when i moved up here to Sweden i changed the Dutch one for a Swedish one,all the time while retaining a British passport.This sort of thing happens all over the EU and affiliated countries.At one time i had a British passport and ADR,a Dutch license and Swedish digi card and DCPC.

citycat:

Steve-o:
Try putting trailer brake on and reversing unit against pin harder to ease pulling pin.

What’s the wages like there?

messages in Dutch were flashing up on the dashboard…

Can you not change the language to English on the dashboard menu? If you scroll thru it, it should be there somewhere.

Bit late to the post just wanted to say good on you for making the move and making it work. A couple of months time and you’ll be reversing onto the bays in one go, it’s just practice.

Another fan of the Netherlands as well - much preferred a Holland/Germany run than a France run.