Chuffed To Bits!

Who ever said you grin from ear to ear when you pass your class “C” is absoloutly spot on.I hav’nt stopped smiling all day.Passed this morning with 6 minors,don’t remember feeling this chuffed when I passed my car test,superb,best xmas prezzie,can’t wait to start class "C&E"in January.
Quick thanks to Kev my instructor,to the examiner this morning at Culham who was a complete gentleman(plenty of groveling,might get him again for my artic)and also thanks to everyone on Trucknet who gave me advice and suport, I really can’t stop smiling,regards Jamie.

Oh Jamie…
Well Done!!! :smiley: :smiley:

I’m well pleased for ya mate… and yeah, I remember having that smile when I passed mine last January… :smiley: :smiley:

So when are you doing your training in jan■■?
I’m doing mine in Jan too…

well done Jamie on your success, :smiley:
Rob

:smiley: :smiley: WELL DONE! Jamie I am so pleased I was thinking about you at work today but had to wait till the early hours of the morning to find out how you did. :smiley: :smiley: You still owe me a coffee in a truck stop. I hope your family are really proud of you it has been a great month for trucknet passes all we need now is a pass from Mike and we will have the icing on our christmas cake but he is very quiet and he should have done his re-test by now but I have my fingers crossed for him. Well congratulations Jamie. :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the kind words,(woke up this morning,still smiling,it’s great!!)

Wonderfull, wonderfull news Jamie ! :smiley:
I’m so happy for you. 6 minors, that’s really good. Ehm…the grin…YES, I’ve got it too. I guess sometime next week we might suddenly realise that we’re in fact lorry drivers…LOL

Keep up the good spirit and pass that class 1 next month. Everything crossed for you. Let us know when you start the training.

■■
Jo :wink:

Congratulations :smiley: :smiley:

had every faith in you jamie congratulations mate :laughing:

jon

Well done, Good Buddy! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Vince

Well done Jamie,or should we call you Cheshire Cat!! :smiley: :smiley:

That smile won’t leave for a long time(well,at least until the first RDC you encounter with a 4 hour wait!!)

Well done again,and good luck for the new year when you go for the “Bendy Toy”.

Dan.

Congrats mate, are you going to do Class 1 next or wait a bit, if you have the cash id go in for it soon as poss :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and in answer to Andy and Gurner I hope to start my Artic course middle of January if all goes to plan.
I now have a mission each morning to grab the post,Iam sure my class “C” will turn up before 2005 !!!Xmas is a wonderful time when your in a rush for a letter.
Regards Jamie.

Well done Jamie, and good luck with the next one
Merry Christmas
Trev

Well done Jamie, and good luck with the next one
Merry Christmas