Celebrity Snuffles 2017

knight2:
They should cremate the [zb] and spread his ashes in the local sewage works.

I think that is an insult to an honest turd , why not put his ashes into landfill with all the other useless crap .

Londontrucker123:
Ian Brady joins this years club.

Good. Finally.

That post should be in the ‘‘Complete pieces of ■■■■ Snuffles 2017’’ thread, he was hardly any form of celebrity. :smiling_imp:

robroy:

Londontrucker123:
Ian Brady joins this years club.

Good. Finally.

That post should be in the ‘‘Complete pieces of [zb] Snuffles 2017’’ thread, he was hardly any form of celebrity. :smiling_imp:

Indeed, and point taken. But with so many ‘slebs’ these days it’s hard to figure out who is one and who is not… but glad he’s outta here finally.

If Brady and Hindley had to go and murder young kids it was a pity they didn’t do it a couple of years earlier then they would have got the rope … also saving the country a bloody fortune to keep them banged up for years !

raymundo:
If Brady and Hindley had to go and murder young kids it was a pity they didn’t do it a couple of years earlier then they would have got the rope … also saving the country a bloody fortune to keep them banged up for years !

Couldn’t you offer to take him to sea and chuck him over the side suitably weighted , somewhere very deep . ?

rigsby:

raymundo:

Couldn’t you offer to take him to sea and chuck him over the side suitably weighted , somewhere very deep . ?

I genuinely think that Hindley is still alive.
She was up for release at the time, but think of the public uproar if she had been, and a coincidence she died before due for release.
A faked death, and new identity in a secret location under protection I reckon.

Nicky Hayden. Rip

rigsby:

raymundo:

WHAT ■■? And contaminate the ship for eternity ■■ No thanks :unamused:

kcrussell25:
Nicky Hayden. Rip

+1. Senseless waste. Ironic really when you consider what his day job was that he dies as a result of a cycling accident. Rip Kentucky Kid.

kcrussell25:
Nicky Hayden. Rip

That was a shock hadn’t heard anything about it. All those years racing motorbikes and he dies training on a pushbike. Top bloke.

Just heard Roger Moore has died aged 89 from cancer. RIP

John Noakes has joined Shep in heaven bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40083025

blue estate:
John Noakes has joined Shep in heaven bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40083025

I think in tribute to him they should bury him in a coffin made of toilet roll holders and sticky back plastic. Perhaps one they made earlier
Its what he would have wanted

The-Snowman:

blue estate:

I think in tribute to him they should bury him in a coffin made of toilet roll holders and sticky back plastic. Perhaps one they made earlier
Its what he would have wanted

Molly peters rip

Actor Roy Barraclough

Ex Newcastle Utd player Chiek Tiote…aged 30 :open_mouth:
A heart attack in training in China.

Peter Sallis from Last of the Summer Wine and Wallace & Gromit

Batman is dead Adam West

reuters.com/article/us-peop … SKBN1910QX

fingermissing:
Batman is dead Adam West

reuters.com/article/us-peop … SKBN1910QX

:cry: the one true fun Batman