Celebrity Snuffles 2017

I reckon that the clock is ticking for Brian Matthews (sound of the 60’s).

the maoster:
I reckon that the clock is ticking for Brian Matthews (sound of the 60’s).

I thought they fished him out of a formaldehyde tank and jump started him every week.

bald bloke:
Rolf Harris
Brucie
Prince Phillip
Princess Anne
Stirling Moss

I might have one in the bag already…m.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/38624865
But hopefully not I have a lot of time for the bloke.

bald bloke:

bald bloke:
Rolf Harris
Brucie
Prince Phillip
Princess Anne
Stirling Moss

I might have one in the bag already…m.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/38624865
But hopefully not I have a lot of time for the bloke.

Hopefully he`ll get for his holiday soon.
Winning the Mille Miglia was truly amazing. 1955 standards of car safety, and racing on ordinary public roads with no safe run off areas etc would have many shaking their heads in disbelief today. He was in a documentary with Patrick Stewart. Excellent.

surely sooty and sweep must be due to peg it sooner than later? especialy after recently coming out and being in recovery from the years of abuse by being fisted repeatedly by that corbett chap that always used to be letting them whisper in his ears and standing just a little bit too close to them for their own good in my opinion? :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:
surely sooty and sweep must be due to peg it sooner than later? especialy after recently coming out and being in recovery from the years of abuse by being fisted repeatedly by that corbett chap that always used to be letting them whisper in his ears and standing just a little bit too close to them for their own good in my opinion? :open_mouth:

Bugger! Just spat hot coffee over my lap!

Mott the Hoople founder and bass player

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38716635

Rene from allo allo has gone to meet the fallen madonna with the big boobies in the sky

kr79:
Rene from allo allo has gone to meet the fallen madonna with the big boobies in the sky

I wouldn’t think he would have much to be looking at with a mouthful of pillow round at George michaels pad… :open_mouth:

I saw Martin mcguiness on TV yesterday hopefully he hasn’t got to long left

kr79:
I saw Martin mcguiness on TV yesterday hopefully he hasn’t got to long left

This. Definitely outstayed his welcome, along with that hideous Jimmy Krankie tribute, Nicola Sturgeon.
Let’s hope these “patriots” go the same way as William Wallace.

Mary Tyler Moore, aged 80

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38747061

John Hurt

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38778145

Sir Ken Morrison - passed away aged 85.

Founder & former CEO of Morrison’s supermarkets.

Apparently there is a 2-3 hour wait at the crematorium at the moment, but as soon as they find a space they will try to get him in and tipped as soon as poss…

Londontrucker123:
Sir Ken Morrison - passed away aged 85.

Founder & former CEO of Morrison’s supermarkets.

Apparently there is a 2-3 hour wait at the crematorium at the moment, but as soon as they find a space they will try to get him in and tipped as soon as poss…

:laughing:
The reception room will have a very tacky “Grill Street” theme to it, just like “Market Street” in Morrisons.

Richard Hatch

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/07/tv-sh … atch-dead/

Alan Simpson

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38906672

Tara Palmer Tompkinson. Not too much of a surprise really!

Insensitive post deleted.
Didnt realise it was a brain tumour

Now you’ve made me feel bad Snowy. I didn’t read the article and just made an assumption. Shameful on my behalf actually, I should learn not to do that.