Celebrity Snuffits 2018

101’s a good innings, but sad to hear it anyway.

Barry Chuckle.
All flags at Stobarts depots at half mast. :smiley:

barry chuckle r.i.p.… from me to you.

Too soon?

To me, to… Oh.

“BOOK EM NOW; HALF PRICE”

steviespain:
“BOOK EM NOW; HALF PRICE”

Why did I laugh at this??

Reef:
To me, to… Oh.

It´s THIS one that made me snort :slight_smile:

Aretha franklin queen of soul r.i.p… i’ll say a little prayer for you. :frowning:

Gone to the freeway of love in the sky. :cry:

Loved both of those two…and I am 100% certain that Barry is cracking up laughing at this pic. Aretha? Mebbe not so much :slight_smile:
Nice one, made me smile :slight_smile:

John McCain.
U.S. Senator, fought against Trump for the Republican presidential candidacy.
Someone who had strong political views, but was still able to deal with political opponents, politely and with respect.
A prisoner of the North Vietnamese who suffered serious torture, and still refused to co-operate with his captors.
A sad loss of an honourable man.

I always liked John McCain, a pity he got saddled with the Palin woman when he ran against Obama.
It seems he requested that trump should not attend his funeral, no surprise there.
When one of his supporters at a rally slagged off Obama, McCain politely told her she was wrong and that Obama was a good man, but with different ideals. He was always like that and that’s what I liked about him.
RIP Senator John Mccain

I liked John McCain too, a real salt of the earth hero in my opinion.

Not only did he save lives in the Nakatomi Corporation high rise he saved lives at Dullas international airport, New York city TWICE! and even lightened the “baddie” load in Russia too, what a guy.

The bandit Burt Reynolds

So long to the worlds biggest show off

RIP

Friends say “She died with her eyelashes on”!
R.I.P. Fenella Fielding.
youtube.com/watch?v=36m2jLl0Me4

RIP Dudley Sutton 9Tinker from love joy) bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-45537998

Footballer Kevin Beattie.
A Carlisle lad who played for Bobby Robsons invincible Ipswich side in the 80s, and England.
Best English player ever seen…according to the great Bobby Robson, so if Bobby said that it must be true as far as I’m concerned.