Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

JAKEY:
What a shame to see the TK in such a mess ,in its day the Tk was the best wagon for removals :open_mouth:

How about this then ,did a big job this week and was completed by Thursday ! my lads told the customer that we will collect the cartons when they call ,came back from us being out all day on Friday to find this :open_mouth: :imp:

The client had shoved some boxes down the side of the MAN and wedged pallets and parts of a old container on top to stop the boxes getting wet ,rubbing the wood up against in the truck ,marking the paint work !!! why the [zb] would you do that !!! ■■■■■■ off ! sorry to swear :imp:

What a holes I would bill them for damages no sense some people

Hi Steve,looking the dogs doo dahs splendid job there pal how long left before the road christening :smiley: you busy ,I was out last night out again tomorrow night

Not too bad John ,the odd day , also plenty of the German kitchens now in store :open_mouth: , Brexit !!!, the odd slack day next week though ,New truck hopefully 1st week in April ! my brother is going up to Preston to have a look tomorrow with "the hoff " .

Where were you on your night out ? is Mark ok ?

JAKEY:
Not too bad John ,the odd day , also plenty of the German kitchens now in store :open_mouth: , Brexit !!!, the odd slack day next week though ,New truck hopefully 1st week in April ! my brother is going up to Preston to have a look tomorrow with "the hoff " .

Where were you on your night out ? is Mark ok ?

Hi Steve,down in bideford Tuesday night back in yard Wednesday down in penryn Thursday night ,I not seen mark or heard from him I will txt him this weekend to see if he is ok ,

We got a load to be delivered to Paignton soon, then down to Plymouth to collect a couple of containers back to store ,plus another job to Cornwall soon too ,might be the new truck or the TGM ?

Hi Steve,
The finished product looks stunning mate…I bet your brother will be over the moon with her…get her on the road now and start earning her way…I would be proud to drive her stunning.
How’s work Steve still a lot of price cutting by the big boys in our area though !