Best lorry sat nav?

Oops, deleted :blush:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

IronEddie:

truckertang:
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’ve heard about those from the oldun days. It must be strange not having the image move.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
[/quote]
I’ve heard about those from the oldun days. It must be strange not having the image move.

[/quote]
Or having the much talked about ‘lane assistance’!!! How big is the mount for it, will it restrict ‘my’ vision if I put it in the screen? Will I get pulled over if I get caught using it whilst driving?

^^^^ stuff it…bloody phones! ^^^^^

switchlogic:

UKtramp:

villa:
tom tom go professional 550 , mate , that co pilot app thing is crap

villa can you explain why you say that CoPilot app is crap? You are suggesting here that the TomTom 550 which is twice as expensive and is no longer being made as the new models have superseded it. You have no experience of it yourself otherwise you wouldn’t make this silly assumption or have bought the Tomtom 550. Just because you have it doesn’t make it better or make CoPilot a piece of crap. You bought it on price only, well from that basis alone it still isn’t good value compared with CoPilot. If I said Volvo is [zb] because I drive a DAF it really doesn’t hold much water does it now.

You do love that CoPilot don’t you! Are they paying you?!

He does mate , seems to push it like he is some kind of salesman… its embarrassing really
anyway tramp , i meant 520 , its the tom tom go pro 520 i have , new model for trucks , just come out , , comes in 2 sizes , not like a smartphone thats too small and too dangerous to use as a sat nav , most tablets don’t take sims and are too big for a sat nav , you know nothing about the latest truck tomtoms
but for the unbiased general public here are the details ,

tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/tr … ional-520/

if anyone wants if for less than £200 pm me for details (i am on commission)
ps
a feature i like is receiving whats app messages. It asks you if you want it read out loud , if you say yes , it reads them to you , No need to touch your phone
I think you can reply to a whats app message by talking too , but i haven’t done that yet

UKtramp:

switchlogic:

No I am not paid by CoPilot, is it wrong of me that I defend it by someone simply saying its a piece of crap with no real argument? The question was asked and I answered. No ulterior motive there other than trying to give an honest opinion. Oh and yes I do love it. I have tried and used other sat navs for years as well as using maps before satnavs were available, in comparison to them all I love CoPilot.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. .

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

switchlogic:

No I am not paid by CoPilot, is it wrong of me that I defend it by someone simply saying its a piece of crap with no real argument? The question was asked and I answered. No ulterior motive there other than trying to give an honest opinion. Oh and yes I do love it. I have tried and used other sat navs for years as well as using maps before satnavs were available, in comparison to them all I love CoPilot.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. .

:smiley: :smiley: and thrice :smiley:

Ring TomTom tell them you have an older model TomTom hgv sat nav and are looking to upgrade…they wil knock you 25% off a new one.
It’s via phone only not avail online.
02079 490 132

Only real lorry drivers would consider using CoPilot, it is the sign of a man. Forget the maps and other satnavs, CoPilot truck will also make you more attractive to not only women but to potential employers. CoPilot users earn on average 30% more than users of other navigation aids. FACT! Get yours now and impress your friends.

what sort of work are you doing ■■? I do a lot of out of the way deliveries, farms or shepherds bothy/ barn conversions and foud that tt 6000 would take me round in circles (if I believed it ) while it tried to find a wagon suitable rd , where as the tt 5150 will warn me the rd is unsuitable and carry on . phillips truck map and a ■■■■■■■ street map are the handiest tools in my cab .

The following reviews recently left by non paid CoPilot Truck SatNav users, The following are exerts from longer reviews.
Thank you Mr UKTramp, I was as bald as a coot from tearing my hair out from using my tomtom go 520, now thanks to CoPilot I have a full head of hair. Graham from West Sussex.

WOW thank you UKTramp for introducing me to CoPilot, I had a tomtom previous to this superb app and I had to go on prescribed medication for stress, I now glide around the roads with complete ease, thanks to CoPilot. Robin from Yorkshire.

Thanks to CoPilot I now read the Times and have recently married a super model, thank god I binned my tomtom. Peter from Hampshire

All I can say is what a transformation CoPilot has made of me, I now have muscles and have lost over 4 stone in weight, I pull into MSAs now and other truck drivers make space or give up there parking for me. David from Scotland

So there we have it guys, don’t just take my word for it.

UKtramp:
Only real lorry drivers would consider using CoPilot, it is the sign of a man. Forget the maps and other satnavs, CoPilot truck will also make you more attractive to not only women but to potential employers. CoPilot users earn on average 30% more than users of other navigation aids. FACT! Get yours now and impress your friends.

Well thats me sold :smiley:

UKtramp your skills are going to waste behind a steering wheel , you need to be selling used cars :wink:

spike78:
Well thats me sold :smiley:

UKtramp your skills are going to waste behind a steering wheel , you need to be selling used cars :wink:

I do have an Audi A3 for sale if interested, previous owner was a vicar and only used it on a Sunday to go to church in.

Thank you Mr UKTramp, I was as bald as a coot from tearing my hair out from using my tomtom go 520, now thanks to CoPilot I have a full head of hair. Graham from West Sussex.

Why has he thanked you if your not being paid

fingermissing:

Because he got it from my recommendation?

fingermissing:

Oh puleeese.

the maoster:

fingermissing:

Oh puleeese.

My thoughts exactly ha ha

syramax:
what sort of work are you doing ■■? I do a lot of out of the way deliveries, farms or shepherds bothy/ barn conversions and foud that tt 6000 would take me round in circles (if I believed it ) while it tried to find a wagon suitable rd , where as the tt 5150 will warn me the rd is unsuitable and carry on . phillips truck map and a ■■■■■■■ street map are the handiest tools in my cab .

That’s the main reason I only use a basic sat nav.
One of them truck things would never let me go anywhere near my drops, as 95% of the roads I have to go on every week, range from non truck friendly, to totallly unsuitable.
Actually I lie, that aint the main reason, the main reason is I neither need nor want one. :smiley:

Actrosman:

Ironically such an issue can’t happen with the paper map.

IronEddie:

Actrosman:

Ironically such an issue can’t happen with the paper map.

I’d put a reply before the ‘quote’ and it came out as 1 big quote…tried to edit, stuffed it up so deleted it and started again!