Beaver involved in fracas

Your favourite dam builder had a confrontation today with a Morrisons SWA. (Steering Wheel Attendant).

Came out of Coca Cola Wakefield and after a few hundred yards there seemed to be an issue. Stobart helmet had parked opposite to another rocket scientist and made the road pretty tight. A Morrisons bell end and a David Bratts flat were having a stand off as neither could get through.

From the positioning of the yellow knob’s trailer it appeared that he for some reason decided to ‘make a point’, and wouldn’t allow the Bratt’s driver past. By this time a number of cars had built up behind the supermarket ■■■■ and I had a couple of other class 1’s behind me. I decided the best thing to do was to jump out of the cab and politely ask the car drivers behind the yellow knob to reverse/pull over so that yellow ■■■■ could reverse.

As I approached between the two warriors cabs, it was obvious from the Bratts driver that the Morrisons ■■■■■ was indeed looking for trouble. I told the Morrisons driver that I would get the cars behind him to move so that he could reverse and we could all go about our business. At this point he retorted " I’m not reversing anywhere ". I explained to him that this was childish and that he was behaving like a baby.

At which point I realised that he actually looked like a baby-fat and bald. I decided the best course of action was to tell him this fact.
I then start to walk off to ask the motorists behind if they will move and the next thing the nappy wearer is out of his cab and approaching me! He gets to about 3 feet away and the Beaver throws the dukes up like a scene from Cinderella man.

Next thing Jean Claude Van baby bottles it and decides to tell me how many blokes he cleaned out.(What he really meant is that he is 55-60 years old and overweight and has now bitten off far more than he can chew!) He then retreats back to his CF and I go and sort the cars out and one DPD van who is not a great fan of the yellow ■■■ either. I went back to Pampers boy and explained through his (now closed) window that there is sufficient space to reverse into and that he is now DELIBERATELY holding up all the traffic without a reason. He shouts " I ain’t going anywhere " .

To which I responded " No problem chap. You are on my forward facing dash camera leaving your cab and acting aggressively towards me and I also have the Bratt’s driver as a witness to your poor driving and road rage. Move your truck you fat turd or I will phone the coppers and then visit your boss " (Morrisons depot just down the road).

Bratt’s driver then starts on him PMSL…$hithouse reverses and peace and tranquillity is restored. So if you are on here Monsieur Morrisons driver, lose 20 years and 5 stone, go to the gym, grow some balls and then come back and have a go :wink:

Jesus dude just chill. I promise I’ll buy both the first and last round next time! You gotta let it go my friend. :wink:

Next time we go in The Rope & Anchor mate, the pool tables going over.

Who else wants some? :wink:

Soz 'ard actually I went back to my wagon to put it on break because I couldn’t class putting you on your arse as other work :smiley:

Lol, I know it wasn’t you Chris. DHL drivers walk like sloths.

My body would of bio degraded by the time you approached me :wink:

eagerbeaver:
Lol, I know it wasn’t you Chris. DHL drivers walk like sloths.

My body would of bio degraded by the time you approached me :wink:

Haha how rude I’m a 30(summit) yr old strapping young…ish man I’ll have you know,I still play football and everything and still got all the skills. :smiley:

Used to hate coming in your place! Had to drop my empty trailer, then pick up the waste stand trailer, then drop that out of the way and replace it with the empty.

Don’t do it now as Downton’s took my coffee taxi away.

eagerbeaver:
DHL drivers walk like sloths

Now that’s fighting talk beaver!!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

There’s more ■■■■■ in that story than a Chester post

Don’t ponce about with the dukes beaver. I just pull out a bow and arrow and shoot them in the eyeball.

“pop”

The fat ones have fat eyeballs. “POP”!

Works every time. I’ve yet to have a problem getting through.

So why didn’t you just slap it on break, let them get on with it, and answer your fan mail? :open_mouth:
Although currently they don’t know exactly where to send it… :laughing:

eagerbeaver:
" No problem chap. You are on my forward facing dash camera

Evidence needs to be seen or it didn’t happen :wink:

It’s plainly clear that the Morrisons chap was giving it the big un.If he’d of been confident in his capabilities,at the mention of dash cam evidence he would of surely rammed said gadget clean up your rusty sheriffs badge.

Ahh, a trip down memory lane…
I’ve not been back to CCE Wakefield since I 'semi retired ’ :laughing: . That ■■■■ road gets particularly enjoying when CCE throws a hissyfit, and decides to take 10 minutes per truck to book you in, and the queue extends back towards the salmonella van. Confusion when drivers are not sure if the Stobartski truck by the side is either parked or waiting in the queue. Drivers trying to sort out who goes where and when, using sign language. Drivers erroneously driving past the queue, trying to get into CCE , only to be pulled forcibly from their cab by drivers who have been waiting in this queue for yonks. Morrison SWA’s and various reefer drivers with bloodshot eyes attempting to get into the fire service training centre…

Thanks for the memories :grimacing:

Morrisons drivers think that they own that estate and regular act like idiots.
The shunted once was having a ding dong with drivers parked on the double yellows out side and in the morrisons fuel station opposite,well what can drivers do when morrisons goods in staff say pull outside and come back for your paperwork :confused:
I know a bloke who drives for morrisons and he is a ■■■■ too,