beacon lights

raymundo:
Well actually … I dunno but I may well get the feedback from most people who matter on this forum that most people would think that you are a bit of a … dork, politely put but other offensive words are available :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So do one sonshine !!

ohhh scary im gonna cry, like [zb] am i, they all little girls like you aint they!!! if a moderator has any sence watching or seeing threads on new members like you lot do I’d kick or warn the old members any forum owner wants his site to grow and get good press to boost website. You and your budies are doing this forum more harm than good by your attiudes, tell me why some people respond with in thread dessicussion and why fools like you respond with rubbish nobody cares about?

got nothing to say dont say it, quite simple really?

I didn’t realise until recently that ambulances have an orange beacon light on top. Not sure why though.

raymundo:
Well actually … I dunno but I may well get the feedback from most people who matter on this forum that most people would think that you are a bit of a … dork, politely put but other offensive words are available :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So do one sonshine !!

Dont feed the trolls…

Excalibus:

raymundo:

ohhh scary im gonna cry, like f am i, they all little girls like you aint they!!! if a moderator has any sence watching or seeing threads on new members like you lot do I’d kick or warn the old members any forum owner wants his site to grow and get good press to boost website. You and your budies are doing this forum more harm than good by your attiudes, tell me why some people respond with in thread dessicussion and why fools like you respond with rubbish nobody cares about?

Mods, can we have a beter class of troll please? This one is boring.

Nah - keep this one around a bit. I’m intrigued by this new salaried but paid by the hour scheme mentioned on another thread.

d8ab252aef88c35fe3f8573321357a91.jpg

Captain Caveman 76:
I didn’t realise until recently that ambulances have an orange beacon light on top. Not sure why though.

We use them when going airside at airports it’s the rules that all stuff that moves has em, how a pilot can miss a bright yellow van looking like a epileptics wost nightmare is beyond me

Excalibus:
7.5t aint class 1 or 2 but some would say class 3 now as if you pass driving licence in uk now all you get is car, not even trailer… passed in 1994 so got c1e 7.5t with traller ie max 11 tonne

dont think it will fit on a 7 1/2 tonner,but saying that i might be wrong

I know I shouldn’t reply,but are you sure it’s not 8.25?. I’d check before you go pulling a 3.5t trailer with a Cat 793 on it

drivex.co.uk/driving-licence-info/#C1E info → might be right there I passed in 94

Captain Caveman 76:

It’s encase they go airside that’s all.

Excalibus:
7.5t aint class 1 or 2 but some would say class 3 now as if you pass driving licence in uk now all you get is car, not even trailer… passed in 1994 so got c1e 7.5t with traller ie max 11 tonne

dont think it will fit on a 7 1/2 tonner,but saying that i might be wrong

[thanks for that, least your bery helpful]

the nodding donkey:
Mods, can we have a beter class of troll please? This one is boring.

All the trolls are boring. :wink:

the nodding donkey:
I’m hartened to see that the rules on advertising have been relaxed.

The rules on advertising haven’t been relaxed, but for now we’re treading water and happy to supply enough rope. :grimacing:

Excalibus:

raymundo:

ohhh scary im gonna cry, like [zb] am i, they all little girls like you aint they!!! if a moderator has any sence watching or seeing threads on new members like you lot do I’d kick or warn the old members any forum owner wants his site to grow and get good press to boost website. You and your budies are doing this forum more harm than good by your attiudes, tell me why some people respond with in thread dessicussion and why fools like you respond with rubbish nobody cares about?

:bulb: If you have any concerns, then please feel free to air them in the Feedback Forum, where they can be appropriately discussed without derailing this topic.

Cheers!!

Captain Caveman 76:

Our police cars in the Falklands also had an amber light for when we drove on the runway at the airport. :wink:

as I understand it you have them on if you carry plant or you are on breakdown /recovery work or as another op said abnormal load work,apart from that they should be off,i used to work on recycling and my beacons would go on when I start the first pick up and turn them off when I pick up the last load,i never left them on when leaving or returning to the depot.

You don’t need beacons on just to recover some old duffers Micra, nor do you need them to move a 5t Kubota, it’s well within the length width and weight laws.
The OP is one of those numpties (if not just a troll) who thinks he’s a “low loader driver” because his 7.5 tonner has ramps and carries a Yanmar micro digger and a powered wheelbarrow. The beacons are there should they be needed on site not to be a ■■■■ extension.

Muckaway:
You don’t need beacons on just to recover some old duffers Micra, nor do you need them to move a 5t Kubota, it’s well within the length width and weight laws.
The OP is one of those numpties (if not just a troll) who thinks he’s a “low loader driver” because his 7.5 tonner has ramps and carries a Yanmar micro digger and a powered wheelbarrow. The beacons are there should they be needed on site not to be a ■■■■ extension.

"Powered wheelbarrow " :grimacing: :grimacing:

Muckaway:

I might be a bit slow here,but I think it was all a gee-up. There are people like that about though. Give them a flashing light and suddenly everything is STGO. Tool hire shops with a 1ton rigger on a trailer behind a transit, and all the rest of it.

Someone at school looking for some excitement.