Back of cab, phrases .?

Harry Monk:

phantom309:
not on the rear of cab but we had this on me dads old daf
[/quot

I heard Hanky spanky was having that on his old steed, but it was going to say rigger boots and Underpants must be removed :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

Harry Monk:

phantom309:
not on the rear of cab but we had this on me dads old daf
[/quot

I heard Hanky spanky was having that on his old steed, but it was going to say rigger boots and grannypants must be removed :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

FTFY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To all those who think I’m a wooden headed sap and did no research, don’t believe all you read. I had been an OD for 2 years when I bought that daf that whites mention. I ran that for nearly 2 years before health issues forced me to quit. As for whistles and bells it was stripped bare before it went back, not even a top bunk left in it. Wish people would get their facts right before trying to make others look stupid.

Holy thread resurrection Batman!
6 yrs, 4 months. Now that is a considered reply.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
6 yrs, 4 months. Now that is a considered reply.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Somebody from Ayrshire used to have
“Work harder, all those on benefits depend on you”
On the rear of his cab.

… drive it like your late for mass!!!
theres a couple of paddys like that one,being good parishoners in the oul country… :slight_smile:

WS Transportation - something like ‘driven by perfection’ on the one I seen.

And then underneath that there are about 3 large dints where the pin has blatantly been missed.

Owned by Barclays.
Driven by the Need to Earn.