Average age of drivers

Was bored on the motorway while being a passenger so thought I’d do a bit of research [emoji23]
Average age of 30-50 going by my judge of age [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

louise92:
Was bored on the motorway while being a passenger so thought I’d do a bit of research [emoji23]

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

By my arithmetic youve got an average of men drivers of 43yrs. ( Im assuming all those in each bracket are exactly in the middle and deaths door at 65). I would have expected it be a little older than that since the Industry spokes persons tell us that we are an aging work force and talk of ticking demographic time bombs etc. That doesnt of course tell us what the age of the average lorry driver is, as we all know NONE of us are average. :slight_smile:

This should be on the main forum! :grimacing:

So I’ve robbed it! :sunglasses:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=145411

Franglais:
By my arithmetic youve got an average of men drivers of 43yrs. ( Im assuming all those in each bracket are exactly in the middle and deaths door at 65). I would have expected it be a little older than that since the Industry spokes persons tell us that we are an aging work force and talk of ticking demographic time bombs etc. That doesnt of course tell us what the age of the average lorry driver is, as we all know NONE of us are average. :slight_smile:

It was only a 50 min stretch on the motorway, maybe drivers are younger in the north than the south? [emoji23]

Evil8Beezle:

No probs [emoji23]

louise92:

Evil8Beezle:

No probs [emoji23]

Cool, as it’ll get more entertaining responses there, probably along with requests on who the ladies were driving for? :laughing:

louise92:

Where you getting your answers?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Evil8Beezle:

louise92:

Evil8Beezle:

No probs [emoji23]

Cool, as it’ll get more entertaining responses there, probably along with requests on who the ladies were driving for? :laughing:

I was too busy looking at the drivers to note the company names too [emoji51]

Lie then! :grimacing:

But if you do it again, I’d quite like to see a rating on how happy they looked, and healthy for their age…

louise92:
It was only a 50 min stretch on the motorway, maybe drivers are younger in the north than the south? [emoji23]

Thatll be it then: the rain lashed and cloudy north will have less UV damaging the truck drivers sensitive complexions.

Franglais:

louise92:

Thatll be it then: the rain lashed and cloudy north will have less UV damaging the truck drivers sensitive complexions.

Or youngsters that have realised that it won’t be a job for life, vary by region? :wink:

The ‘deaths door’ section got the Mrs and me laughing :laughing:

ROG:
The ‘deaths door’ section got the Mrs and me laughing :laughing:

My carer seemed to think that was quite funny too. Soon stopped giggling when I said Id wet myself laughing. At my age its no longer just an expression. .

Judging by the defiantly grumpy faces about today,some could be in 2 categories "ages + deaths door " lol

ROG:
The ‘deaths door’ section got the Mrs and me laughing [emoji38]

Hang on a sec, you actually read this forum with the wife.

I’m banned from sharing my internet shenanigans with my beloved since I got carried away on a trip advisor review of a hotel and turned it into a review of our ■■■■■■ performance on the evening.

In hindsight using the wife’s email addy to sign up with wasn’t my best move.

Oh and hello Mrs ROG… :wink:

Dipper_Dave:

ROG:
The ‘deaths door’ section got the Mrs and me laughing [emoji38]

Hang on a sec, you actually read this forum with the wife.

I’m banned from sharing my internet shenanigans with my beloved since I got carried away on a trip advisor review of a hotel and turned it into a review of our ■■■■■■ performance on the evening.

In hindsight using the wife’s email addy to sign up with wasn’t my best move.

Oh and hello Mrs ROG… :wink:

I read that review and cancelled my booking in case I got your room after the horrors you’d committed in it.

louise92:

Hi Luise,
Let me get this straight, you sat with a lorry driver for about 50 mins without being able to talk, because you were bored and deeply involved in your survey.
Q: how old was your driver ?
Q: was the driver a woman ?
Q: how old are you ?
Q: What weight (HGV) was the truck you were in.
Q: What area do you operate in so we can make smile and wave to you in the future
I am very near to death myself,Harvey

HRS:
Hi Luise,
Let me get this straight, you sat with a lorry driver for about 50 mins without being able to talk, because you were bored and deeply involved in your survey.
Q: how old was your driver ?
Q: was the driver a woman ?
Q: how old are you ?
Q: What weight (HGV) was the truck you were in.
Q: What area do you operate in so we can make smile and wave to you in the future
I am very near to death myself,Harvey

Blimey, you gleamed a lot from the OP’s post!
I just assumed she was in a car… :laughing:

I’m only 26. I remember having a shunter shout at me for trying to get into my own lorry in Asda’s Erith RDC because he thought I was too young for the job!