Another we've had bigger in here

harry-hill-fight-ap-wdc5.jpg

I just love subcontractors :laughing: ,I just sit here using no derv watching the pounds roll in ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
I just love subcontractors :laughing: ,I just sit here using no derv watching the pounds roll in ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you pick him because of the reg plate? :grimacing:

TiredAndEmotional:

Punchy Dan:

Did you pick him because of the reg plate? :grimacing:

Don’t know anyone else with a day cab and body that short :laughing:

Thanks to CAV551 for info/ help trying to sort the job sooner .

1970commer:

Punchy Dan:

Same cabin, just a different lorry & driver, no problem when you know what ya doing, I wheeled it in that school gate in one go while stirring my coffee & eating a Kit KAT!!!

You could get that puddlejumper into Trumpton fire station! :grimacing:

Can’t beat having a varied fleet sub contractors included , it’s what makes us small hauliers better than the standard leased curtain sider operators :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
Can’t beat having a varied fleet sub contractors included , it’s what makes us small hauliers better than the standard leased curtain sider operators :laughing:

Yes but I bet you don’t teach your staff the importance of maintaining 3 points of contact when entering or egressing the vehicle? These fings are important ya knows!