An imposter in the midst

TruckNet UK:
“Sprinter” has had his request for ALL his memberships to be deleted carried out

who was it then rikki :question: :question:

Rikki’s spoiled the fun, the big wuss !! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :sunglasses:

Brgds

Speedy

lets get this right then.
so the same guy had three sprinters :open_mouth:

LOOKS LIKE WEVE GOT US A CONVOY :sunglasses:

my LDV carrys more than a sprinter,does 70 flat out (80downhill),cost less to buy so im not saddled with "having to work"just so the van pays for its self,its not desirable to nick,who am i kidding i want a sprinter with extra extra lights on!! i must admit black does look soooo cool :sunglasses:

All you blokes struggling about the place in them out of date old hat sprinters aught to consider a Morris LD van, get with it dudes! :wink:

Mal.

mal

still think it would look better with spota an a bull bar on it
:laughing:
jon

jonboy:
mal

still think it would look better with spota an a bull bar on it
:laughing:
jon

no dont put bullbars on anything, unless theyre made out of foam rubber, bullbars make the crumple zone on a vehicle useless, nevermind the damage they make to a pedestrian/child etc, in a collition. leave the bullbars to farmers and the off road fraternity, they have no place on road going vehicles in the UK, geez how many do you see on 4 x 4s on the school run. this is the UK not austrailia/new zealand,so your not likly to run over any kangaroos or sheep that run out in front of you

Me thinks Mal has been watching to much Trumpton! :slight_smile:

Bully

This thread is even funnier if you substitute “sphincter” for “sprinter”.

Still confused ‘ow someone ‘as three ‘ip’s, unless they ‘av 3 legs or ‘ad a replacement job and kept the old parts to show/bore their friends at dinner parties - not that I’m saying all van drivers are dull and boring, but ………

I’ve sussed out who 03sprinter is by looking at his photo…

It’s BA Baracus!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiling_imp: Crazy fool! :smiling_imp:

Dazza

03Sprinter is back YEAH! and I’m sorry Rikki but this needed a bump for comedy value alone! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

didnt know i’d been away… :sunglasses:

Dazza:
I’ve sussed out who 03sprinter is by looking at his photo…

It’s BA Baracus!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiling_imp: Crazy fool! :smiling_imp:

Dazza

cant be B.A he dont fly fool :laughing:

wheras sprinter drivers …

03sprinter:
didnt know i’d been away… :sunglasses:

Sorry Bud but I hadn’t seen you about much. :blush: :blush:

you offer me cheese
without the bread
do i say yes please
or drop down dead

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s beautiful Neil46, I am trully moved!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what to the sick bucket :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: