An imposter in the midst

its nice to see everyone having a laugh :slight_smile:

so exactly how many sprinter drivers does it take to change a headlight bulb :question: :wink:

Why do they need to change it, the other one still works :question: :wink: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Oh my god its WHITE VAN MANIA :smiling_imp:
Dont forget these are the very men that cut you up everytime your trying to overtake on the motorway :angry: flashing their lights at you cause your not doing a ton

As you can see any info on changing headlight bulbs would be appreciated

Van drivers take note too many gadgets can obscure your vision !!!

Can only get 95 out of her now !!! :frowning:

www.spot-on-bars.com/gallery/Mercedes/v … h=Mercedes

Dan a.k.a Boo:
How abot this for the ultimate “White Van Man” transport?

http;//www.spot-on-bars.com/gallery/Mercedes/viewImage.php?src=17.jpg&myPath=Mercedes

Dan.(hpe this works)

try http://www.spot-on-bars.com/gallery/Mercedes/viewImage.php?src=17.jpg&myPath=Mercedes

a ; had jumped in there instead of a :

03sprinter:
it appears that i have an admirer.
someone is posting under my name however they are too stupid to even pull off this simple task efficiently.
you will note that there is no space between “03” and “sprinter”.
perhaps admin could confirm that my password, email etc match those of the old board.
these posts trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/search.php … 3+Sprinter are certainly not from me.

wow great picture now i do really admire you. maybe one day we can become chums. ps do you think anyone really gives a flying ■■■■■■?

Coffeeholic:
Even more confusion, 3 of 'em now. :open_mouth:

Shouldn’t that be 03 of them■■? :laughing: :unamused:

It was fun… but sorry to spoil the party folks…
But 3 of the “Sprinters” IP ends up at the same computer
and one other is as near as dammit

So If 03Sprinter would care to tell me what name he wishes to use so I can delete the rest

As the original Sprinter from the old forums I hope my handle is safe Rikki?
:smiley:
Regds Iain

The only 2 sprinters left are
Sprinter
03Sprinter

Neither had IP matches for our multiple identity “Sprinter” who has had his request for ALL his memberships to be deleted carried out

thank you!

Cheers Rikki :smiley:

the white sprinter is mine,i still use it daily for london "bullet"jobs,it runs great it only has 103,000,000000 mls on the clock,ive never changed the oil since i had it,£5k and its yours… :grimacing:

Well this certainly cheered me up. :smiley:

My user name was 53sprinter and you have removed it without requesting this from me

Why has this been removed ■■?

When you get a different IP address from the other now defunct Sprinters, the name will be restored

doesn’t no one drive a transit or ldv anymore■■?

or is the sprinter what the xr3 used to be off the 90’s :wink: :laughing:

jon

Johnboy the vehicles you mention can’t get close to the overall Mercedes Sprinter package it’s the dogs dangly bits mate, mine averages 30 mpg and can top the TON on the Autobahn where allowed :blush: :smiley:

unfortunatly yes i drive an LDV…