2 man non essential travel

jowett1969:
2 man team, and??.
We deliver to shop at night when they closed. Its called health and safety and security. And places we delivery too we need a shot gun too.
we all dont back on a bay.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

i’ve been delivering to lidl on nights this week,on my own and no security or anyone else.i’ve been playing up ■■■■ about it,but our great leader dosen’t give a flying ■■■■ :imp: they are saying they can’t have another driver with me,as it would break the 2 metres rule.my health and safety dosen’t matter :frowning:

I have been in quite serious discussion with a family friend who is disgusted that she saw an italian truck in the local garage, she said it shouldnt have been allowed into the UK, meanwhile a mate of mine is parked in Milan and she thought that was him being reckless. I dont know what the italian was carrying, neither does she. I do know what the Brit guy was carrying and it was medical supplies. Do we stop everything?

Wheel Nut:
I have been in quite serious discussion with a family friend who is disgusted that she saw an italian truck in the local garage, she said it shouldnt have been allowed into the UK, meanwhile a mate of mine is parked in Milan and she thought that was him being reckless. I dont know what the italian was carrying, neither does she. I do know what the Brit guy was carrying and it was medical supplies. Do we stop everything?

She’d probably be whining about there being no tinned tomatoes in Aldi.

Sidevalve:

Wheel Nut:

there’s loads of tomatoes in lidl…mostly dented tins though after the whole pallet tipped over :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:

Sidevalve:

Wheel Nut:

there’s loads of tomatoes in lidl…mostly dented tins though after the whole pallet tipped over :laughing:

Probably tipped over by the driver after he found out they wouldn’t let him use the toilet.

The x2 builder neighbours & 1 times builders merchant
Workerare putting up a
Front door canopy at one of there
Houses lol this morning , they may
As well be at work , no sign of
Any self distancing at all ) mrs is having
Kittens over this lol ) , pass me the drill lol

The x2 builder neighbours & 1 times builders merchant
Workerare putting up a
Front door canopy at one of there
Houses lol this morning , they may
As well be at work , no sign of
Any self distancing at all ) mrs is having
Kittens over this lol ) , pass me the drill lol

Alant:
So sat in birch services having 30 mins and parking alongside is a rigid when 2 people get out and go get a costa . Guess what they are delivering according to the writing on the side , roses !!!
What part of 2 m distance and non essential travel dont these guys get .

Most of my work is pop to
Cash & carry’s, not sure a can of irn Bru is deemed essential but they seem
To keep piling shifts on my work portal so
I guess it is
Though I did see dobbies garden centres
We’re wanting to open so maybe
That’s the plan , garden furniture lol