Is it me or is this poor?

uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=25e6 … rom=native

Does anyone else think this advert is absolute crap? Yes I know it’s Cornwall and wages are generally lower but I work 4 on 4 off home everyday and I’m on 37k. The night out money certainly shouldn’t be included in the wages so there’s £100 a week off the wage for a start! It’s no wonder they have an advert out for drivers if that’s the money they are offering. Looks to me like it isn’t hourly either so max hours and you’re barely on minimum wage. It’s ok tho as they give you a nice shiney scania to drive :laughing:

The worst part is they’re advertising a Class 2 local Multidop job that pays £12 an hour so based on a 50hr week would pay £31200.

Conor:
The worst part is they’re advertising a Class 2 local Multidop job that pays £12 an hour so based on a 50hr week would pay £31200.

Here is an ad for Stobarts tramping event work, “assist the team with building their hospitality awning and unload all equipment required for the weekend.” Salary: £100 day rate plus tax free allowance of £40 (£15 meal allowance, £25 night out)!!!

or this one

Class 1 Driver & General Maintenance duty Collection & delivery of vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
To maintain the workshop by cleaning, assisting technicians with basic roles, putting equipment away and any other reasonable duty required.
To clean/valet vehicles upon request. Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles. They are paying up to £12 an hour!!!

Nearly forgot the links so you can all apply. Hurry!

totaljobs.com/job/event-wor … b15_300622

totaljobs.com/job/class-1-d … ob5_300622

Jimjam81:
https://uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=25e61c527bc536c5&from=native

Does anyone else think this advert is absolute crap? Yes I know it’s Cornwall and wages are generally lower but I work 4 on 4 off home everyday and I’m on 37k. The night out money certainly shouldn’t be included in the wages so there’s £100 a week off the wage for a start! It’s no wonder they have an advert out for drivers if that’s the money they are offering. Looks to me like it isn’t hourly either so max hours and you’re barely on minimum wage. It’s ok tho as they give you a nice shiney scania to drive :laughing:

What are MP SKILLS / EPIC■■?

MP and epic are cards for entering and loading/tipping in quarries as far as I know

Macski:

Conor:

Here is an ad for Stobarts tramping event work, “assist the team with building their hospitality awning and unload all equipment required for the weekend.” Salary: £100 day rate plus tax free allowance of £40 (£15 meal allowance, £25 night out)!!!

or this one

Class 1 Driver & General Maintenance duty Collection & delivery of vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
To maintain the workshop by cleaning, assisting technicians with basic roles, putting equipment away and any other reasonable duty required.
To clean/valet vehicles upon request. Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles. They are paying up to £12 an hour!!!

And it wasn’t me who posted it.The Mr cassett won’t like you daring to post that.

In this case decent easy full load distance work which the employers are obviously going to exploit for all what it’s worth who would have thought it.
Although artic tippers are the devils work.

Macski:

Conor:

or this one

Sweet Jesus don’t let Carryfast see this or he’ll assume that this as vindication that every single lorry driver is a warehouse labourer

the maoster:
Sweet Jesus don’t let Carryfast see this or he’ll assume that this as vindication that every single lorry driver is a warehouse labourer

Don’t worry he probably won’t see this as he’ll be into hour 14 of his day somewhere on the M6 near Killington Lake trying to hitch a lift back south after being run ragged all day with his trade plate work!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Fair point

the maoster:

Macski:

Conor:

or this one

To be fair my case was more that by definition a lorry drivers job is to drive and they and the employers will vote with their wages for the right work in that regard.
Could probably earn more per hour driving a class 2 builders wagon around the houses.
Or multi drop shop work.

:laughing: