Pulling off on a red light

Oops :laughing:

I did that in Amsterdam and saved myself 50 euro…twice…then went to the tipplezone and saved another 50.then went to Antwerp shipperstraat and saved another fortune…just make sure your curtains are closed so nobody can see you… :wink:

“Right, break time it is then guys…”

Ha Ha.
Should have dropped them off at the local Council Estate Duck Pond.

I like how they all stand laughing :laughing: ,if you did that in england it would be the death penalty for all involved :unamused:

think the old sign on the right says it all ‘pay less’ = get monkeys ( no offence contraflow) :laughing:

Contra’s gonna go ape…

What ever turns you on !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I saw a driver pull off on what he says was green a few weeks ago at gist portbury, I was sat a few bays down and heard this loud noise then lots of bangs and loads of m&s dollys had flown off the back :laughing:
A special forces wanna be type came out screaming throwing blame on the driver while he stood his ground and said it was on green. I had to leave while they cleared up the mess, I bet he was in bad books :smiley:

DD999 , You sure it wasn’t SKIPPERSTRAAT not Shipperstrat ■■? Many years ago I used to go to Dannys Bar down there and it cost me a bloody fortune and never saved sod all :slight_smile:

That’s the one…close enough.spelling for when or blocked.parking at the quayside was a bit challenging if you wanted a quick pee round the back of the trailer to discover the last three feet were hanging over the water. :smiley:

And that is why places have gone mad on H&S bullshine!

andy12:
And that is why places have gone mad on H&S bullshine!

You mean like using traffic lights.Instead of the driver either walking back to check that the roller shutter has been closed and sealed and/or being on the dock and securing the load with a bar or net and then watching the warehouse staff close it up and seal it or at least get the all clear in person before moving it if it’s got doors.That’s progress. :bulb: :unamused: :laughing:

Bet he went out and got trollied after that Hahahaha
See what I did,trollied,because of the trollies falling off the back hahaha I’m so funny hhhhmmm

dieseldog999:
I did that in Amsterdam and saved myself 50 euro…twice…then went to the tipplezone and saved another 50.then went to Antwerp shipperstraat and saved another fortune…just make sure your curtains are closed so nobody can see you… :wink:

yeah i used to do that years ago too ,down the reeperbahn in hamburg
before they invented the euro
at the peep shows 5p coins used to work in the slots that charged a mark each
same with the ■■■ machines

down the reeperbahn (die sündigste meile) in hamburg …

Through the green gates for the best and the safest of places. I once saw a bus load of middle aged British women wandering around a large ■■■ shop, by their comments they were having a whale of a time, new discussion subject for their next WI meeting perhaps ? :slight_smile:

Considering the threads opening title maybe mentioning the Reeperbahn , Amsterdam & the Skipperstrasse is more apt than some might think …

edit … I though it were the 10p that was the same size as the Deutsche mark ?

villa:

dieseldog999:

yeah i used to do that years ago too ,down the reeperbahn in hamburg
before they invented the euro
at the peep shows 5p coins used to work in the slots that charged a mark each
same with the ■■■ machines

they had a similar good fiddle over here in paddyland by filing the edges off of 50p pieces and using them in the 10p slots… :unamused:

raymundo:
down the reeperbahn (die sündigste meile) in hamburg …

Through the green gates for the best and the safest of places. I once saw a bus load of middle aged British women wandering around a large ■■■ shop, by their comments they were having a whale of a time, new discussion subject for their next WI meeting perhaps ? :slight_smile:

Considering the threads opening title maybe mentioning the Reeperbahn , Amsterdam & the Skipperstrasse is more apt than some might think …

edit … I though it were the 10p that was the same size as the Deutsche mark ?

google it if your not sure raymondo ,it was the 5p
5p was a shilling ,are you the full one

Isn’t that from the good ol US of A? Target being a large chain of stores over there. Do they have a red light system over there? Maybe one of the expats can explain what happens there.
On the subject I went into bidvest in Oldham for the first time today, they have the normal green/red light system but, in addition, when you hand in your paperwork & keys, they give you a buzzer that vibrates & lights up when they want you back in the office. Works a treat, especially the vibrating thing when it’s in your pocket.

BillyHunt:
Isn’t that from the good ol US of A? Target being a large chain of stores over there. Do they have a red light system over there? Maybe one of the expats can explain what happens there.
On the subject I went into bidvest in Oldham for the first time today, they have the normal green/red light system but, in addition, when you hand in your paperwork & keys, they give you a buzzer that vibrates & lights up when they want you back in the office. Works a treat, especially the vibrating thing when it’s in your pocket.

Sainsburys Dartford has that system too.