Jihadi John

Does anybody buy the PC BBC, and elements of the right on lefty press implied opinion that this ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ who has now been i/d ed, turned radical from a …quote: ‘lovely boy’ to a murdering terrorist because he was a victim :open_mouth: a guy that was supposedly hounded by the state or MI5.
It also offends me that he is referred to as British, :smiling_imp: just because you are born in a stable it don’t make you a horse :bulb: . He is a disgrace to Britain , a disgrace to law abiding British Muslims, a lot of whom also condemn his actions ( shame on the ones that do not incidentally) and also a disgrace to the Islamic religion.

Stop ■■■■■■■ about, send in a couple of SAS guys, gain a bit of Intel, track him down and put the ■■■■■■■ down is my opinion.

Bravo !!

robroy:
It also offends me that he is referred to as British, :smiling_imp: just because you are born in a stable it don’t make you a horse :bulb: .

That’s just it, he wasn’t born here. He was born in Kuwait and moved here when he was 5, so I can’t understand why he’s referred to as British at all.

I recall the other day, someone from JJ`s school days remarking on his leaning towards things of an aggressive and violent nature, and his “strange” demeanour as a boy.

That straggly bearded, cross-eyed moron spokesman from the extremist supporting “cage” lobby group proper wound me up when he lamely tried to lay the blame for JJ`s decision to turn into a decapitating ISIL monster, on the government and security services. Already “on the radar”, he was supposedly off for a back-packing holiday in Tanzania with his “mates” but was refused entry and flown back via Amsterdam for further questioning. This was the final straw for our John, and he not unreasonably then took the decision to start cutting heads off in the name of his glorious God. I think we would all do the same thing under such provocation. :unamused: :unamused: :neutral_face:

The whole issue stinks.The government knows that its immigration policy has put national security at risk big time.All the PC diversions and appeasement are just a case of the establishment trying to divert attention from the fact that we don’t have the luxury of seperating the so called good from the bad Islamists.Especially bearing in mind that the definition of Jihad calls on its supporters to ‘deceive their enemies’.As for who is and isn’t ‘British’ it seems obvious that the so called ‘nationality’ of British has been reduced to nothing more than a flag of convenience to suit the pro immigration cause.Regardless of wether that convenience is in the form of our jus Soli nationality laws or just plain immigration.

Which seems like a case of Karma for a non existent nation.That owes its existence to an invading regime which destroyed the rights of self determination and national identity of all the different nation states that made up the British Isles. :unamused:

If the Yanks get him he will be executed one way or another. If we get him then he will be brought back to Blighty for the fair trial that human rights lawyers will say that he is entitled to.Lets hope the Yanks find him first.

alamcculloch:
If the Yanks get him he will be executed one way or another. If we get him then he will be brought back to Blighty for the fair trial that human rights lawyers will say that he is entitled to.Lets hope the Yanks find him first.

+1 amen to that…yeehaa…lock and load…target acquired,fire in the hole…hot dang,that boys going home in a box…job done

dieseldog999:

alamcculloch:
If the Yanks get him he will be executed one way or another. If we get him then he will be brought back to Blighty for the fair trial that human rights lawyers will say that he is entitled to. Lets hope the Yanks find him first.

+1 amen to that…yeehaa…lock and load…target acquired,fire in the hole…hot dang,that boys going home in a box…job done

only 1 box :open_mouth: I don’t he’ll be brought back alive anyway I mean he could just trip coming down the stairs of the plane and break his neck :wink:

well they did it to humpty dumpty without it turning into a murder enquiry

humptydumpty sat on a wall
humptydumpty had a great fall
all the kings horses and all the kings men
…had omelettes…
but did he fall,or was he pushed??

When I’m Prime Minister it will all change, the lesson we fail to grasp time and time again is that we need to fight them on their level, ergo we need to terrorize the terrorists. To that end my idea would be to take Jihadi Johns family into a quarry somewhere and cut their heads off whilst filming it and release it onto the interweb. You can’t appease these people, you can’t reason with them, you can only destroy them and everything they hold dear. They want us dead or facing Mecca, make no mistake, this is all out war.

the maoster:
When I’m Prime Minister it will all change, the lesson we fail to grasp time and time again is that we need to fight them on their level, ergo we need to terrorize the terrorists. To that end my idea would be to take Jihadi Johns family into a quarry somewhere and cut their heads off whilst filming it and release it onto the interweb. You can’t appease these people, you can’t reason with them, you can only destroy them and everything they hold dear. They want us dead or facing Mecca, make no mistake, this is all out war.

^^^^this 100%,fight fire with fire,when is the “leadership” of this country going to take notice and do something

the maoster:

I think it descending ( sometimes with understandable reason ) to the base human instinct of an eye for an eye is what history shows as being the usual result of inter ethnic or all out ideological war regardless of what the PC idealists would like to think.Wether it be the Russian front in WW2 or the former Yugoslavia.As for the Jihadists held by Jordan let’s just say I’m surprised that they weren’t tied to a post behind a chained down F16 and its engine run up to re heat.Which I’d guess might have been the case if the pilot in question had been an Israeli. :smiling_imp:

Make no mistake the PC west European governments’ immigration and foreign policies have set us up with all the potential ingredients to turn the Islamic terrorist and/or takeover issue into a potential inter ethnic timebomb,which could make the ‘issues’ in the former Yugoslavia look like the Boston Tea Party,sooner or later. :unamused:

got to admit its funny how its all the Mussy religions that wanna fight …well if that’s what they want crack on give em back their own country and let anyone that wants to practise that religion go live there.

There will be loaded free flights going to… but nothing coming out as it would be a one way boarder… no food medical help or anything we’ll soon see how long the Jehad or what ever they wanna be called last … chuck em out and lock the door …

nick2008:
There will be loaded free flights going to.

The problem there though Nick is that the flights will not be full. Why would they want to fly back 800 years and live in a medaeval hovel with no health care and a life expectancy of 40 years?

No, it’s much better for them to milk our health and welfare system whilst burning our flags, intimidating our citizens, decrying our armed forces, safe in the knowledge that whilst we may not like it our British sense of “fair play” will mean that they are safe from persecution, torture or imprisonment and we’ll continue to support them whilst they plot to cut the heart out of our nation.

^^^^this 100%,fight fire with fire,when is the “leadership” of this country going to take notice and do something
[/quote]
only when they let them move in next door to them,or bump into them in asdas…which is unlikely to happen for a while yet methinks.

the maoster:
To that end my idea would be to take Jihadi Johns family into a quarry somewhere and cut their heads off whilst filming it and release it onto the interweb.

We both know that will never happen, and me personally I wouldn’t want it to. If it was the case it would make us as bad as those ruthless savage ■■■■■■■■■ and bring us down to their level. The fact that we as a state would never do that is one of the many things that will always make us better than them.
What I would do is bring back the death penalty for these terrorists, that is not a contradiction to what I have just said as hanging is far more humane than beheading or burning to death.
Unfortunately I also think there will be an atrocity in the UK anytime soon, either a shopping centre massacre or something equally as appalling.

+1…the clocks ticking. at least if they try to do Glasgow airport or surroundings,then they will know from previous experience that someones just likely to give them a good kicking.

nick2008:

dieseldog999:

alamcculloch:
If the Yanks get him he will be executed one way or another. If we get him then he will be brought back to Blighty for the fair trial that human rights lawyers will say that he is entitled to. Lets hope the Yanks find him first.

only 1 box :open_mouth: I don’t he’ll be brought back alive anyway I mean he could just trip coming down the stairs of the plane and break his neck :wink:

+2

robroy:

the maoster:
To that end my idea would be to take Jihadi Johns family into a quarry somewhere and cut their heads off whilst filming it and release it onto the interweb.

We both know that will never happen, and me personally I wouldn’t want it to. If it was the case it would make us as bad as those ruthless savage [zb], and bring us down to their level. The fact that we as a state would never do that is one of the many things that will always make us better than them.
What I would do is bring back the death penalty for these terrorists, that is not a contradiction to what I have just said as hanging is far more humane than beheading or burning to death.
Unfortunately I also think there will be an atrocity in the UK anytime soon, either a shopping centre massacre or something equally as appalling.

The inconvenient fact is that human nature concerning the issue of revenge means that every society has a breaking point regardless of what the idealists would like to think.If/when that breaking point is reached it is then just a question of sides.

militantislammonitor.org/article/id/2088

While ironically it is arguably the fear of the question,as to how much western European society is prepared to tolerate,before that point is reached which is probably doing more to stop the type of atrocities which you’ve described.Than our own governments whose immigration policies which have brought the threat within our own borders.

Yea we get the point C/F, it’s the fault of the governments immigration policy three times over :unamused: