Jihadi John

dieseldog999:
when is the “leadership” of this country going to take notice and do something

Perhaps when we actually have a leadership that truly represents its own populations wishes?

May i take this opportunity to remind all you good people of TN that the election is rapidly approaching, and a low turnout is exactly what our foes want to see in order to creep ever more into our political system. As a pretty much lifelong abstainer, i now realise that casting my democratic vote has never been more vital to our own country`s future security and interests. USE IT folks, and choose wisely -

…have i ever mentioned that i will be voting for greater representation by the new kids known as UKIP? :smiley:

■■■■■■■:

dieseldog999:
when is the “leadership” of this country going to take notice and do something

Perhaps when we actually have a leadership that truly represents its own populations wishes?

May i take this opportunity to remind all you good people of TN that the election is rapidly approaching, and a low turnout is exactly what our foes want to see in order to creep ever more into our political system. As a pretty much lifelong abstainer, i now realise that casting my democratic vote has never been more vital to our own country`s future security and interests. USE IT folks, and choose wisely -

…have i ever mentioned that i will be voting for greater representation by the new kids known as UKIP? :smiley:

I’m guessing you haven’t heard the latest concerning UKIP’s now total,from almost total,U turn on the immigration issue.Bearing in mind that UKIP was never up for any changes in our nationality laws and definitions or the question of repatriation which is what it would take to deal with the home grown threat anyway.That’s in addition to the inconsistency of a supposedly ideological anti federalist position while being a full on believer in the UK federation.Ironically I think abstaining is better than giving any of the zb’s the credibility of pretending they have a mandate.Which just leaves the question of why aren’t abstentions counted as a vote against any/every Party in the same way that the Cons want Union ballots to be counted.Basically the country has now been taken over by pandering to the non indigenous immigrant vote when it isn’t being ruled by what the Germans want.

I have just always assumed he’s some sort of establishment made up hate figure deliberately designed to grind everyone’s gears who, when the time suits, will suddenly wind up immediately buried at sea after a peculiar special forces raid.

Not really seeing a total u-turn, tbh. An Aussie-style system still way better than the current, relentless free-for-all.

ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

■■■■■■■:
Not really seeing a total u-turn, tbh. An Aussie-style system still way better than the current, relentless free-for-all.

ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

The immigration agenda here has long since gone past the point where that idea would make much difference.In terms of the OP’s example those who are a risk in that regard are either here already,or considered as UK nationals,or have freedom of movement to come and go as they please.UKIP’s immigration policies are basically a case of too little too late.That’s in addition to supporting the UK union that will now probably see the SNP holding the balance of power over England even if by some miracle Farage can defeat Cameron and his cronies amongst the LabLibdemGreen lot considering the immigrant vote.

robroy:
Stop ■■■■■■■ about, send in a couple of SAS guys, gain a bit of Intel, track him down and put the [zb] down is my opinion.

I’m pretty sure that there are already plenty of covert operations going on in the area and one of the targets will be this chap, but no doubt he’s a long way behind the front line so far more difficult to get to.
I also have a feeling that if he is found by special forces, he’d never get back to the UK to face trial, do you think any government would want the years of appeals and possible attempts to break him out of prison, when it would be far easier for him to just disappear.

muckles:

robroy:
Stop ■■■■■■■ about, send in a couple of SAS guys, gain a bit of Intel, track him down and put the [zb] down is my opinion.

I’m pretty sure that there are already plenty of covert operations going on in the area and one of the targets will be this chap, but no doubt he’s a long way behind the front line so far more difficult to get to.
I also have a feeling that if he is found by special forces, he’d never get back to the UK to face trial, do you think any government would want the years of appeals and possible attempts to break him out of prison, when it would be far easier for him to just disappear.

Hopefully the Americans have now learn’t their lesson in Iraq by setting the Saudis against the Iranians then stand back and watch what happens next. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

If that isn’t the plan then we’re basically in the zb because using US air power to help the Iranians take out the Saudi backed militias in Iraq while helping the Saudis take out the Iranian backed ones in Yemen makes no sense at all otherwise.

On the news today they think they have got the ■■■■ with a drone attack…result!
I just hope the arse hole died a slow horrible death and he burns in hell.