Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

here is a reply I sent to TOM to an email he sent: ENJOY

To gary.coleman@bigfreight.com
Sent: December 3, 2010 4:36:33 AM
To: tom.vandam@bigfreight.com
Cc: gary.coleman@bigfreight.com

Actually Tom I did not say Dignity and Respect I said " treated in the proper manner " there is a great difference. I dont think in the history of BIG Freight at least current history have any drivers been treated with dignity and respect. You would not have the turn around of drivers that you do if there was. Water flows slower to the Pacific ocean from the mountains than the flow of drivers from Big Freight. May have been alot different when Red was there at least he knows what drivers put up with all the time,and would have had respect for them. Using tarps that predate the company and look like patch work quilts I know that that scale officer would not be the only to look at that and think what a cheap outfit. I know you say that drivers dont treat the tarps well so why give them new ones. Well where is the respect there ? Give the used tarps to the drivers who dont take care of the equipment but dont group all drivers into that. Issues are totally ignored, or the driver end up with nothing for miles if the driver complains. There is no support if there is a collision or incident where it is clearly not the drivers fault none. When was the last time Big Freight systems went to bat for a driver ? At least you were smart enough to take the telemarketer type ad off the Job Bank site after I mentioned it, still does not make you any different from them. They treat their people like ■■■■ too. I told you before in your particular case honesty is lacking and you have the integrity fit for public office, my opinion has not changed. Your treatment of drivers is infamous all you have to do is go to any drivers site on the net. I did not include this in my reply yesterday no need to the labor board has their own opinion of Big Freight you are legendary there too and not for 62 years in business.