Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

Brentanna:
you know as well as anyone if you refuse a trip they will make sure you get the least amount of miles they can possibly give you.

Yep. Totally true. I have seen it on many occasions. No doubt at all that they can be spiteful. I don’t think I know Keith…

Brentanna:
Ask that little guy they hired that refused the trip to Thunder Bay because he did not think he would feel right hauling a load that was chained down, he had been hired for van not deck.

That seems a little weird. No idea why he would have an issue with a chain load, but if he was van then why did they ask him if you, or others, were available?

Brentanna:
Without a doubt I think everyone would agree that Tom is not all that honest with what he is telling and has intergrity fit for political office.

Absolutely. The stories I have heard convince me that he and I would have been outside in the parking lot in the end. He sounds like a loathesome little man.

Brentanna, had this been the tone of your OP then none of the nonsense would have happened here. Nearly all of us know how they are. Nianiamh never got past Chicago at BFS. Cannylad was virtually a Minneapolis shunt driver. There were longer loads from the short haul dispatch. So we are familiar. Hell, if you knew what was said to me then you would be savage I expect. If you saw what they did to Dave then the same applies.