Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

I’ve re- read most of this thread again and must say brentanna your just on a crusade to discredit BFS in any way you can I think you are a ■■■■ full stop. There are plenty of posters on here who have put the boot in to BFS over time but you are taking the ■■■■ Lady/Bloke, you’ve been accepted as a hemophradite to join their company & now your going to use that against them? That ■■■■■ IMO. You obviously don’t make the grade on long haul work reading you use a Tom Tom proves that beyond doubt & I reckon BFS are well rid of you.

Get back on your drill rigs if thats where you claim to come from theres no end of work for them as you say & digging holes for yourself seems to be what your good at.

This is an open forum which I enjoy having a bit of banter on as I worked for BFS for a while & have enjoyed putting my point across on a few times but your going to take that pleasure away with your carrying on.

BTW only time in all my years driving did I have 2 new Michelin steers & guess what twas at BFS.

Fly sheet