Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

fly sheet:
The truck I drove was fine for the job IMHO, maybe I spent too many years going through the eastern block in a 1979 Transcon :smiley:

And as it happens I thought they did run the job well I liked the fact they had a wash, a tyre bay, workshop etc, if you needed tarps it was never a problem. On the few occasions I had something wrong with the truck it was sorted on return. These are all things I found re-freshing & had never experienced before having been an OD most of my working life, on the few occasions I’ve been employed it was by old school hauliers, so I can only compare it to my experiences.

Yeah some of the work was [zb] but they where in that market, clearing house rubbish. Them Polaris & Arctic Cat loads where great jobs though again IMHO.

I also stated that they where in business to make money, I doubt very much they actually did do given the amount of [zb] you had for return loads & the amount of brass plackers who’d had their 10% before BFS saw their bit.

Its been a foot in the door for many of us, many of you have stuck it out & gone on to far better things some like me came home to far better things, you don’t turn up in a country as a novice & get the best job avaliable do you?? All I’m saying is it can be a good start & insight into what transport over the pond is like.

Fly sheet

The tire bay, wash bay and workshop in no way, shape or form contributed to my earnings (I think nianiamh summed it up very well so wont go any farther with that). The only way to earn money was to keep the wheels turning and they are so disorganised that they cant do that and refuse to change.
We will never agree about them being well organised, they are by far the worst organised with the worst employees that I have ever worked for, EVER!! :imp: