Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

bobthedog:
Ah come on, guys. You both arrived at a time when they were finding more goons than drivers and we all suffered as a consequence. I know I had left before that (I met NMM as I was waiting at the gate for my inverter to be given back) but I was aware of what was happening. Things have to have changed or the company wouldn’t have survived. Things have to have improved or some of those that have been there a while would never have stood for it.

Not convinced about the 3000 miles a week though. I still think they have some ridiculous practices there when it comes to reloads.

The main secret to success at BFS is to stay below the radar. If you keep your head down so they don’t notice you then you will be fine. I am pretty sure they are not hiring from abroad at the moment, but keep at them.

WTF :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Attention moderators, BTD’s account has been hacked :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The problems I had at BFS had SFA to do with their drivers, my problem was a lack of money, a piece of junk truck (until the Volvo) and the fact that they fed me a pack of lies to get me over there, apart from that it was ok though :unamused: