Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Franglais:

Buzzer:

gerbil sb152:
Just seen this. Better get your rate’s up Buzzer. :sunglasses:

Already there Kev, spoke to Horry yesterday and as said before we got two loads back from a job we used to do and lost by a rate cutting company using cheap Flip Flop drivers. The rate was greatly enhanced and we have a clause £500 a day by paperwork delays and just as well as Andrew was at the stinky express for 24hrs yesterday with Mat not far behind. No one will touch fish at all as they know what the bar stewards are going to do, until they realise there is a shortage and there Industry starts to suffer there wont be an end to it, if you think back its a bit like when they did away with permits no one could quite believe all that time we used to waste in custom clearance, the only sad thing is that our Government are not doing the same to incoming trucks they should put the hammer down this side as well and punish them like they are doing to us, in the end companies just wont bother to do International, feel a company name change on the way, Davies not going OUT,OUT. But joking aside its not funny any more and also Holland, Germany & Spain have said we cannot claim any VAT back as of 01/01/21 we will be having tank shines in a minute, this country needs to reciprocate and PDQ.

And I saw a Brit driver had his Ham samidges conviscated at the Dutch border, thought they would be more concerned with Covid but oh no. Buzzer

UK ports and hauliers being cut out of the loop?
express.co.uk/news/politics … al-fishing
Fishing minister wasn’t on the ball?
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/poli … d-23313814
So if the EU delays trucks entering their territory, we should retaliate by delaying trucks entering the UK?
How will delaying goods and foods bought by British business and shops help us exactly?

F what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander and all that, they are being pedantic as they dont want to play ball they are trying to teach us a lesson. If I was in Government now the whole agreement would be revoked and we would leave on WTO terms as we should have done in the first place, they just want to be in control of the whole shooting match as they have for the past 40 odd years, blow up the tunnel and all the cross channel ferries and lets move on.

As for WS see you climbed out the old tin mine to spout off again, suggest you direct all your questions to the relevant government body or just ask Franglais as he appears to be well up on subject of the necessary requirements.

Dennis I have difficulty understanding Ma Kranky any way, wonder what her voice sounds like with a French twang, Buzzer.