Following for miles

robthedog:

robroy:
All this multi I.d. [zb] could be sorted overnight.
Dave says it ain’t against forum rules,.and that’s fair enough, their ball, their game, but why does there need to be a policy of confidentiality, does it come under the data protection crap or what? …Is there some kind of Trucknet hippocratic oath for truckers? :laughing:

Why not say something along the lines of…Ok, multi I’d.s are fine on here, but we can disclose them at any time we feel they are being used negatively on this forum.
Job would be sorted immediately…end of.

Like you say these multiple log in user id’s whatever could easily be sorted out, but the mods won’t so there’s obviously some hidden agenda we don’t know about

I have being saying this for some time, in fact it has been the reason why I am not in premod club as I have openly predicted that I will launch accounts andiehyde.V2 upto infinitum as it is not against the rules of the forum, so no actual penalties for me.

The motivation for the operation of this forum is, in my firm belief, is that the controversial members create clicks, traffic and therefore revenue. They may/may not be directly involved with the sock puppet accounts, but they know it is happening and they appear to be on-board with it.

Sadly, we will never know the truth.