Following for miles

jakethesnake:

robroy:
Ahh so not just me then.
If true,.I’m on a roll , first outed him as Fagan & Whaley’s finest night man, now his latest non de plume. :sunglasses:
Love his cunning plan, re.incarnated as a female. :neutral_face:

Well it seems he has really go to you rob and a few others too. I remember you saying to others…who cares who it is , just give a response!
You are all becoming as paranoid as poochy boy!

What I don’t understand is you all come on bleating about him (or whoever) Why not just ignore everyone you are paranoid about and the problem is solved.
I think it’s probably because you all secretly love having a go at others. It must make you feel better in yourselves. I know all about you people. :wink:

:laughing:
Jake mate, keep things in perspective eh.
Absolutely nothing ‘‘gets to me’’ on here, trust me on that… it’s just a forum. :bulb:
Effects range from mildly agitated, through sympathy for the afflicted, to wholly amusing, but never to the ‘‘gets to me’’ point. :bulb: :smiley:

As for ignoring, yep good idea, but not taking his stuff seriously, by responding with irrelevance to his posts (a la socks) is equally as effective I reckon, …and also outing him to show he ain’t as clever as he thinks he is,.and at the same time annoying him. :smiley:
All good fun, but never taken too seriously… :wink: