What lockdown?

dreamingofoz:
So a couple or even a family that live in the same house all get in the same car and drive to a quiet spot in the countryside with no one around and go for a walk for an hour. If they do happen to meet other people out doing the same they keep their social distancing and at the end of their walk get back in their car and drive back to the house that they all live in together. Essential travel? Definitely not. Putting themselves or others at risk? Also no. So what’s the problem?

car with family/couple crashes, all now need NHS treatment/resources that can/should be better spent elsewhere :question: … its all about risk limitation, granted there is risk in everything. There are countless reports of the countryside/reserves/forrests rammed with people who have drove there when they should only be using the car for ESSENTIAL journeys i.e getting to work and shopping.

kevmac, my Dad has been doing the same as you. I think the issue the police have is people driving to places to exercise. Like i said, I’m sure most are just out in the sunshine under the guise of the allowed exercise.