Win Seering - some predictions for the near future

A positive Non-Farm Payrolls figure (New jobs created in the American Economy) of +273,000 as opposed to the expected +175,000
Such a release - would normally rally the markets…

Alas, there is a large overhang of “sell” orders, and the furthest the rally got - was from -95 to -74 on the S&P overnight futures market… Before sinking back down to -95 for a while, and now as I type this - down to -107, suggesting that the dow will open at 14:30 (10 minutes from now) at -1000 at the off!!

Let’s see if there is any follow-through…

We already know that Trump could cure cancer - and he wouldn’t get ■■■■■■ on if he were on fire by the “high frequency traders” - whom comprise a rather disproportionate amount of LEFT wingers as it happens…

I know - as on the subject of Finance - it is the only Left-leaning part of me… :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

If Trump can harness the Federal Reserve to prop the market up, rather than cutting interest rates (evidence of this happening - as I speak) - then there is still time to burn the likes of George Soros, heavily short the markets as he is…

He ain’t doing too well being short the bond market though… Up on the biggest one day rise today - I’ve ever seen!

I’ll continue watching…
Dashboard link here