Win Seering - some predictions for the near future

As Oil and Stock Markets enter a full-blown bear market - we see Gold struggling to go any higher, interest rates collapse, upholding the Left argument for “unlimited borrowing” in future, and most puzzling - the EURO currency rocketing at the very moment everyone should be getting out of it, about to fail once the UK ceases paying the EU that we’re told will happen by the end of this year…

So… The Anti-UK, Pro EU lobby - seem to have common cause in bringing our world economy down with Extinction Rebellion as their allies?

…Or has someone else got a better explanation for my own conspiracy theories here? :frowning:

It is this rally in the Euro - that is sticking in my craw at this time.

How can THAT be some kind of “flight to quality” FFS?

There are already outbreaks of the Corona virus about the mainland continent - so it aint “fear of pandemic” which we’ve been told to date is behind the recent sharp falls on world markets…

Any disruption to the CHINESE economy meanwhile - should help no end America’s current Anti-China policies, along with assist the UK in grabbing a rather large new slice of world exported manufactured goods hmm?

The drop in Oil - actually puts any move to Greener energy - further back, if you think about it… Why scrap petrol and diesel vehicles at all - if it becomes as cheap as chips to fill them up at already-existing forecourts in the medium term future?

My suggestion is that the IMF coupled with the ECB and characters like Soros and the monied far Left around the world - are actively rigging the world markets in a fashion that hurts America, Hurts the UK, and causes no end of grief for the world’s new Leaders of the Right - all at once.

european-beast.jpg