One for the diehard remoaners/The final word

robroy:

Franglais:

Harry Monk:

Daresay we wont agree on this, but the funniest bit so far (IMHO) has been RobRoy calling me a whinger after he posted Farage whinging on about the poor UK being "bullied" and "talked down to", and how we "dont want a level playing field"!

But I don`t expect everyone to see it the same way.
Clearly the snowflake leavers have no sense of irony!

(@Harry, … :laughing: Thanks, nice one, but I don’t need a handbook thanks Harry, I’m managing quite successfully without one :laughing: )

Franglais really? …THAT is the funniest thing about all this in your opinion? :neutral_face:
You mean even funnier than the fact that despite a referendum, 3 years of embarrassing delaying tactics and dirty tricks by bad losers, then a second referendum in the guise of a General Election to shut them up…, that the remainer camp is STILL epically belly aching about the results? :laughing:

(Key turned another couple of clicks Harry. :smiley:)

Man jumps out of a twentieth floor window, on his way down he says “So far, so good”.

Since, even by your own estimations we won`t have any results for a few years… I think any point scoring is somewhat premature.

And to repeat the point I made, why do you apparently admire the whinging Farage?
Anyone would think he held a grudge because he had to repay the monies he misspent back to the EU? (An example of the EU trying to cut down on financial problems.) Even back then his EU group had a whinge about how they were being picked on somehow.
Not convinced? (From 2017)
“53, separated and skint” … “there’s no money in politics”…"“There’s no money in politics, particularly doing it the way I’ve done it – 20 years of spending more than you earn,” he told the Mail.
Poor bugger, almost feel sorry for him, in his £4million shack.