Wolfie's model trucks

Frankydobo:
AEC Mandators were still very much around when the 40ft Trailer came into use and a tri-axle trailer to make full use of the 32Ton max weight on five axles could also be seen as far back as the mid 60’s, so there is plenty choice. Your model seems to be the current KFS kit Chris, Howard got in touch with me a while back to ask if I still had the build instructions for the kit when sold by Kingdom Trucks as he had bought the masters. As it happened I did and sent them to him with one or two adjustments I’d made to the original kit, he asked if I’d keep it quiet for the time being until he got the kit ready for sale and I see by your model he turned out a nice kit again when released. This make and model of vehicle has always been a favourite of mine so its good to see it once more being built. Cheers Frank.

In support of Frankydobo’s observations, here are some images that might come in handy. The first set look to be 10m (33-ft) trailers and the second set look to be 12m (40-ft) trailers :wink: . Good luck. Robert

p342406051-3.jpg

2nd set

imagesGPYSK2D5.jpg

AECMANDATORV8VTG4R0474x2REFRIGERATEDBOXVANARTICULATEDLORRYMEE910FregisteredonFriday7thJune1968inGrimsbyHumberWarehousingGroup.jpg