Grassed up....

Roymondo:

dieseldog999:

steviespain:
And, on a more positive note, I’m in work tomorrow.
Gonna be supervised by a senior JL partner who will give feedback to management as to my work ethic :unamused:
Oh well, 14.34ph, bring it on, I can most definitely take it.

What grips my [zb] is that one bloke can make a complaint, an unfounded complaint, and I get screwed over. [zb] [zb] bolloxing [zb].

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
obviously you will be well aware that as the driver its your responsibility to make sure he wears full ppe at all times and has been inducted into the correct 3 point contaci cab entry and exit pish?
if he injures himself the blame can pass to you for allowing him access to your workplace.h&s and all that legally binding rubbish.

Equally obviously, you will be aware that this is total codswallop.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
equally obvious that your talking out of your pedantic jacksie yet again.
on induction into tescos for example then you are told that the back door cabbages have no excuse to say they cant come into the trailer to help you unload if you consider a cage to be too heavy,and at the same time it is the drivers responsibility to ensure they are wearing full ppe as if they come in and injure themself itl be deemed the drivers fault for allowing them into the trailer incorrectly attired.
if they take their fingers or toes off in the warehouse or yard,then its the store manager who is held accountable.
if you need a hand,and they arnt suitably dressed,then its a catch 22 stalemate you cant move it by yourself,and you darent allow them in to assist and then the phone calls get made…that is a fact and the rules to be followed when getting employed by fesco in northern ireland…its complete codswallop but rules none the same.
that was one of the reasons that fanny last year had to get the fire brigade to help him down from the tailift with the flat battery as the store manager who was going to jump into the cab for hom to start the truck wasnt allowed to enter as he hadnt been risk assessed for 3 point entry pish…
your the driver,your responsible for all the h&s dung that goes with the responsibility in todays litigation minded workforce.fact. :unamused: