Seabourne Freight

Jacob rees Mogg made a valid albeit speculative point.
Common sense suggests that the Irish government wouldnt have a issue with it.
But Leo Varadkar seems so far up Brussels backside it seems he would rather have his own country suffer if it means Brussels get what they want.

This is all speculation though. Personally I lost a lot of respect for Jacob ever since he backed the Pm in a motion of no confidence. Then he went on to say something along the lines of "I’d rather die then put a Marxist in number 10.
This gave me the impression he would always put party politics before the country…
The Erg should of done the right thing and voted with Corbyn on the No confidence vote as that is clearly what they feel.

Regardless what we need now is both parties to come together to sort this out and I don’t see it happening.

As for Chris grayling and Seaborne freight I’m not saying he hadn’t made any mistakes in this I just think the silly headlines of" hahaha hapless minister give millions to shipping company without ships" is not only stupid but fake news. I’m also disappointed Jeremy Corbyn decided to mock it in the exact same way…