NHS, don't ever complain

The-Snowman:
You haven’t. But you’re ■■■■■■■■ about the NHS basically not being interested in helping you whilst admitting you can’t afford healthcare.
You can’t afford healthcare. That’s what the NHS is for and you’re such an ungrateful [zb] you can’t even see it.
No one’s forcing you to use the NHS for health treatment. Its not compulsory. If you don’t like it, go get other healthcare.
Oh thats right, you cant afford it. And lets be honest, the real reason you dont use private healthcare is because you cant due to your and your mothers age. No insurance company will touch you.
So without the NHS youd be left to fund all medical bills for any treatment you receive out of your own pocket.
Even though youre not happy with the care she is receiving, remind me again what she would receive with no NHS, given youve admitted you cant even afford insurance premiums let alone £5000 just for an ambulance trip alone?

Carryfast:
I’m advocating a US ( or preferably German ) style system only because as I said it obviously creates more pressure on employers to pay more for their employees’ health care costs when factored into wage demands than the so called ‘free’ UK NHS system does

Americans are highly taxed as well as us. Remind us again how well that works out for those on low income, who cant afford insurance costs or whose employers dont factor in healthcare costs to wages?
Pats in America and he has to keep working, despite having cancer, or theyll cancel his healthcare. Hows that a better system than "pay your tax and theres medical aid for you if you need it without worrying about the cost?

If Americans are as highly taxed as us they’d obviously be paying more than £5 for a gallon of fuel.

Which part of I’m actually ■■■■■■■■ about the under funding and resulting rationing within the NHS ‘and’ the US systems,don’t you understand.With the US system being marginally ahead because,unlike the NHS,it doesn’t provide the employers,who are ultimately what funds either system in the form of wages,with the excuse that it’s supposedly all free in the face of realistic wage demands.More like you don’t want to understand obviously being a fully paid up member of the I’m all right jack winners side of the winners and losers situation created by the resulting rationing and government divide and rule tactics.Until you personally suddenly find you or your loved ones in the situation of what that means in reality.In being the wrong type of patient with the wrong illness facing being forcibly moved onto the ‘Liverpool Pathway’ ( seemingly now renamed ‘Fast Track’ to fool unsuspecting naive patients and families ) which puts you directly in the harm’s way of the Hospice hard drug euthanasia agenda.On that note which part of forcibly pushed out of hospital treatment and into the ‘palliative care’ regime,against your own and possibly also your families wishes,don’t you understand.

As for Pat’s and your bs issues concerning age related health insurance issues.Firstly as I said the German system seems to work just fine in that regard unless you’re saying that no older Germans are covered under their system.In addition to the fact that US laws also prevent such ‘difficult’ cases being denied cover bearing in mind I’ve already posted a link to those laws and Union arranged health cover including in retirement.While no I’ve never had private health cover at any age mainly as I said because of the expense of having to pay twice in not being able to opt out of the NHS taxation component.

All of which is obviously bleedin moot now that the governments and health care providers are clearly bowing to big business demands to allow the involuntary euthanasia of the elderly as yet another part of race to the bottom economics meaning the top 1% get even richer.With those like you expecting those like me and my mother to be ‘grateful’ because you selfishly think that it worked for you.Be careful what you wish for. :imp:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-23698071