Trucky Mc truckface:
I’m in the 105’s next week :slight_smile:

Dkv-105.96
UKF-105.47
Keyfuels-105.82
BP-109.22 !!!
Shell-107.57

Bulk in Yard 18000 ltrs 104.66

Poor old AS24 rep will be bald by the end of the month he rang up all cheery saying “Got a price to beat them all next week mate” 106.23. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when i forwarded him my Ukf and bulk price cleverly disguised as my Keyfuels Price :slight_smile:

ATM, I`ve got Harvest @ 106.50 as my best for the coming week, and BWOC @ 106.56 just behind them…

UKFs price beater for the same week = 107.09 :blush:

I`m going to fire off an email and see where that gets me, which hasn’t been very far in the last few weeks :open_mouth: :cry:

My ukf 106.70 harvest 107.15 not very often my ukf beats your ukf also keep an eye on your ukf invoices they overcharged me 3p a litre a few weeks back and its still not sorted they dont seem keen to deal like they used to

Thanks for the warning, I`ve actually had this problem in the past :open_mouth:

My account manager at the time [Shaun] sorted it out PDQ, but then again, he was a good lad :wink:

Got to agree regarding their lack of entrepreneurship, its quite dispiriting after such a long run of customer care :cry:

Have you had the email regrading their proposed card charges coming in from the 26th ?