Brexit and the driver shortage

Juddian:

Winseer:

Juddian:

Well, at the next election - I’m not afraid of Corbyn any more. As it stands, in any “early election” - I’ll be voting UKIP if Brexit isn’t completed by that point.
If it IS completed, I’ll vote for the party that did that.

That means having voted Libdem more often than for any other party - I can safely say that there is a 0% chance I’ll be voting Libdem then! :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly this, we aint afraid of Corby because May and her EU supporting accolytes aren’t really much different.

Personally i haven’t voted for any of the main three parties for decades, long ago i realised none of them represented me nor any of the working class.

I’d intended to not vote in national elections any more because its become increasingly pointless, an act where we no longer vote FOR something, but increasingly its about voting for the least worse of the useless on offer, or increasingly for many voters, the scraps from the table they might receive from whichever crew of bought and paid traitors end up at the winner’s banquet.
Not sure about voting next time, like you if the tories get rid of May and put a conservative in number 10 who fulfills the pledge they made, i might even be tempted to give them my vote, but that seems increasingly unlikely, as does UKIP allowing in ex BNP/EDL members, so chances are i’ll sit the next GE out like i did the last.

No one worth a vote? well i can’t be arsed wasting even two minutes drawing a hampton and two plums on the ballot, they weren’t worth the effort.

I usually vote with gritted teeth; I’ve always believed that if you don’t vote, you lose your right to criticise. I’m not saying that people who don’t vote are wrong but, I would maintain, even a protest in the shape of a hampton is better than simply not turning up. Personally, I always used to vote for Charlie. Ok, he was a p#ss-head but he was actually a nice bloke - and as a constituency MP he was excellent. Not going to vote for the SNP t#ss-pot who is in now and think I might have to take a clothes peg. :cry: :cry:

Away from that, I’ve always advocated a Not and 60 system… …

You should have the ability to mark your slip None Of The Above. This means that the incumbent pigs and their ‘opposition’ allies can s#d off and have a re-think. If that happened, the people might actually have a say in what happens!
Alongside that, there should be a 60% rule… you can only get elected (or run the country) if you get 60% of the electorate voting for you.

That would shake things up to the point where it might actually be worth voting.