Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

Tommy Robinson is talking about what he sees happening. He is filling the vacuum that exists because the mainstream politicians are increasingly out of step with the indigenous non-muslim population. He is giving a voice to those who recognise the very real threat posed by islam to non islamic societies. The bureaucratic nightmare that is the EU would have dragged Christian Europe to the abyss. I think a significant number of people saw that threat and thankfully, voted accordingly. In past years it was impossible for decent ordinary people to express those opinions at the ballot box because the candidates on offer were beyond the pale e.g. the NF. Is Tommy Robinson whiter than white? Perhaps not but he’s in good company then. Remember the expenses scandal when the vast majority of MPs and noble Lords were on the take? There are those within the major parties who have expressed similar thoughts but are ultimately constrained by the party hierarchy. Either they will become a growing number in their own parties or maybe form a new party that better reflects the will of the British people and seeks to protect and nourish their interests. The days of the current setup seem clearly numbered to me. I lurve Tony Blair!