trucknet uk

I took a look :slight_smile: I see you already worked out that the number of posts hasnā€™t actually decreased, just you for some reason missed them :wink:

But lets see what impact it actually has had
In the 2 weeks before we I posted the ā€œits timeā€ message we got 840K page views, in the 2 weeks directly after we got 940K even more significant is that the number of people who visited the site more than once in the weeks after the crackdown rose by over 5000.
Now that could be a co-incidence, or it could be that quality of posts over quantity does attract people to the site.

I make no secret and no apology for saying that I would happily take a significant drop in page views and visitor numbers to lose the toxic and sometime shameful posts that we had being posted by some individuals/accounts.

It seems that the far larger silent majority agree, as the level of "Facebook " style posts has decreased, our visitor numbers and page views has increased.

So be warned this is not a short term clean up of the forums, This is the way these forums are run and will continue to be run. If thatā€™ doesnā€™t fit with your posting style then think whether TruckNet is the place for you, Plenty of other groups out there.