A75 scotland 40mph!

Quinny:
Haven’t read all of this post because I got bored with it, and some of the so called professional drivers, But…

If it’s 40. I will sit at 40.
If it’s 50, I will sit at 50
etc etc.

If I come across a dual carriageway, then because the law is now 60mph, I will sit on the limiter. If it means you have to sit behind me, because I am obeying the law, then tough.

If you have to speed because your late, then perhaps you should have allowed yourself more time.

When you lose your job, because you have no licence, tough.

And I don’t care if your a Tang, a Sweaty Sock, Sassenach, Taff, Froggy, Polish…the law is the law, and that is why my licence is clean.

And you wonder why the public view us as public enemy number 1. :confused:

Ken.

Jeez mate where do I start. :open_mouth:

Why have you got that type of appalling attitude towards your fellow drivers just for the sake of it ?
Frankly you are just coming across after reading that as a self righteous arse with a real bad attitude mate.

I also sit at 40 (ish) on Scottish A roads and I’ll go faster on dc.s, I am rarely in a hurry as I get paid hourly and like you I am too fond of my licence to join the Teararse Hero Crew.
However…if someone wants past me, (and assuming of course he has not been trying to intimidate me in which case ■■■■ him :bulb: ) I will slow down to let him pass, why would I not ffs? :neutral_face:
Who are you to judge as to why another driver is in a hurry, he has maybe been held up on his last drop and wants to make for a half decent parking place with facilities, or needs to get home, or any other reason that is valid to him …whether you think it is or not is absolutely irelavent. :unamused:

We have enough crap to deal with in this job without fellow drivers just being ■■■■ awkward for the hell of it.