Suttons Tankers Dispute

albion:

robroy:

dieseldave:

Beetlejuice:
They have used managers and supervisors from other contracts to cross picket what, disgusting behaviour!!!

off Facebook tanker page ^

Following a complaint to TN management, your picture was removed.

Please don’t re-post it.

Just goes to show they are embarrassed and ashamed by it in reality eh?
Why should they be if they have the courage of their convictions, and if they were honourable gentlemen convinced they were in the right, they would say ‘‘Bring it on , I have done nothing wrong and I stand by it’’ …but no they go crying to the moderators of a forum. :unamused: [zb] pathetic eh?
Spineless arse wipe scabs…end of !! . :smiling_imp:

I sincerely hope the mods do not remove this post, if this [zb] weasel complains again, and that the Forum is better than that. :bulb:

I was struck once listening to the radio a couple of years ago, that a miner who had supported the strike still hated those who had crossed the picket line and still wouldn’t speak to them. I just don’t get it. If you believe a strike is wrong, then don’t support it. If you believe in freedom of speech and action, then let the strike breakers carry on.

The minors lost everything ,Jobs houses cars then families …So I respect his right to feel a bit grieved by it all.

Lets face it ,Some people on this forum develops deep rooted hate for one crossed word ffs .