Eu referendum whats your vote

Don’t know how anybody are been held to ransome-if the DUP hadn’t spoke up on Monday where would we be now and according to the Legatum Institute think tank and the Open Europe think tank it is the Irish GDP that would take a tumble if the UK leave the EU without a deal. The British Government along with the DUP have said they do not want a hard border between North-Southern Ireland but Dublin can’t do that deal because the EU doesn’t allow members to do deals without EU approval so its not a soft Brexit it’s about allowing Trade to flow. In the course of my job I travel to the South 2-3 days per week and a section of the population think that the South should also leave the EU as so much of their trade is with the UK especially Agri Business,also from 2018 Ireland will have to pay more to the EU than it will get back - this will be the first time since they joined and many TD’s [MP’s] are not happy. On the subject of Nationalist’s burning a flag I wouldn’t write to much into that as most of them are Sinn Fienner’s and there mission is to use whatever method’s are required to unite Ireland-so long as somebody else pays.