Trans Arabia /S. Jones of Aldridge:A few pics

kb ,You can make up lies about me , but they will never stick , The truth will last forever , I came out as a driver in 77 and was immediately put to work as a driver , The reason was because of the drivers you had sacked through lack of supervision , The work was full on for a couple of months , all this time the Mac engines that you had destroyed where waiting to to rebuilt , this is and was my reason for going out in the first case , I had a proved track recored on all things Mechanical as you well appreciated ■■ Working alongside John Davies !! You know this man well ■■ That was awful what you did to him !!! :imp: After the Macs Where finished We started fitting the Jake Brakes to the ERFs, and I reported to you !! If you remember the the testing of this brilliant engine brake down Tief giving you my opinion of the best settings !! I/E no 2 or 4. Settings , On the decent of the mounting road with a road train with one empty container on the rear trailer taking note of the air used on the 18 brake chambers , Perhaps this is where you had the Dream of that 95 ton road train ■■? That would have been some wreck I bet ? :open_mouth: Any how back to the driving taking out units to crawl back with bunt out clutches 1/2 sized engines etc etc back to repair in the street , I was over due my well earnt leave my my Passport had been stolen in Jeddah so I did not get a break for 6months , I did not cry about it as there was always hard work to do The brake downs through over loading just went on and on as usually , including days and days and days away down south and up north with red hot trucks out of brakes etc , well I just loved it so thanks for that kb , OH I did burn open that safe in Damman full of cash , you know you sacked that bloke for something ? His name was George :grimacing: I think , the Stories just go on and on . Ron