Another London attack

robroy:
The only bit I have a slight problem with is I reckon a vast number of this guy’s supporters or private army, or whatever, will more than likely share the same brain cell on different days, so they may be incapable of differentiating between the mad jihadists and the guys in the takeaway (or even care for that matter) but only see a dark skin.
This is where the ‘Civil War’ bit comes in, sparked off by vigilantism spiced by a bit of racism.

Anyway, I think I’ve made and explained my pov on this Carryfast, so I’m about to knock it on the head mate. :wink:

As for the racism part I agree with Desmond Dekker literally here.Does that make me or him a ‘racist’.No.I’d guess the same applies in the case of the average BNP supporter. :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaozOjFzWOg

If only we’d at least have applied that type of ‘nationalist/nativist’,not racist,attitude to the Manchester nutter etc etc and their families then the people that those nutters have murdered would still be here. :frowning: Failing that,that obviously just leaves the option of Black and Tan type tactics.Neither of which the government has the stomach for.Choosing instead to bring more in and allowing those here free reign to impose their radical,Wahabbist,sharia society on our streets while Kahn calls for the human and judicial rights of those on the so called ‘watch’ list.While calling Saudi Arabia our ally.