Just some general info

i strongly disagree with your opinion about retaining employees, there wil be always a revolvind door in trucking companies, this is how the economic works, you cant pay more for drivers without an increase of the price of the service, it dosent work like that, unfortanatly.

i have read a lot of articles in the last couple of months from the Canadian press about the TFW system, and i have read all the coments that was writen, the general opinion of the public is that a TFW is taking thier job, so harper administration tried to win some votes with the public with this overhaul of the system, the problem is that none of the canadians want this jobs in the begining, the minister shouted from the roof tops “canadian first” but its backfired on him, show me one canadian willing to work for tim hortons? or wiling to be away from home for 2-3 weeks? or maybe go work in an isoleted comunity up north?

unfortanatly this political spin and the dramatic drop in oil prices hurt the chance to immigrate to canada, the chance of geting the elusive LMIA is lower by the day, and if you are fortunate enough to find one you hang on to it like you grabing god by the balls until you get a PR. the company know it, so they treat you accordingly.

maybe in the futere things will come around, but not at the moment. even bison stated on their FB page that they will not participate in the LMIA extravagaza in 2016. but they encourage drivers to apply and they keep their record for 2017 to see if the climate changes.