Head injury, temp can't drive

TheBear:
Well, after having had all sorts of tubes stuck in me and all kinds of tests, I now know I am not about to fall off the mortal coil just yet!!
It is just left for me to have the sleeping tests done but the lung problem has been diagnosed. I have badly damaged lungs and emphysema (not COPD). It is all self inflicted as I have been a heavy smoker for 45 years which is why I wasn’t worried too much if I had of been diagnosed with cancer. No good crying when we were all told 30 years ago smoking can kill.
Despite all the aids they have give me, I am still struggling big time with my breathing and don’t know if I will work again as obviously anything physical is out the question.

Dont really know what to say bear apart i hope things work out ok and good luck with stuff ,fingers crossed m8, Whats the latest on your health chilistrucker :question: :question: have you got square eyes yet from all the tele and a garden like charley dimmocks :laughing: :laughing: do all the people where you live think you are the village idiot for walking round all of a sudden talking to strangers and popping to the shops every 2 mins,when i was off the highlight of my week was my mam pushing me round barnsley market in a wheelchair,i want that one ,little britain :wink: :wink: