ERF 'European' (1975)

ERF-Continental:
John,

Albert’s ERF-Continental is on page 2, but I guess you’ll input something new on his one?

HIYA…Alberts lorry is on page one its in John Simmonds livery.
the one on the other page is a question about Alberts lorry thats why Alberts is geh a stoke
number plate. it was supplied by beaches garage(Edwards Brothers)the previous lorry that
Albert had was a Belgium Cab that was bought by Turner brothers from Buxton when Albert
sold his European cab he run a left hand drive B series, that was bought by an ex work pal of
mine who set up on his own named Andrew Thompson who was a salesman at Malcom Harrison Commercials.

Would anyone refresh/confirm my mind on the European…to prevent something will be
written/said which is not correct…MV stands for cab for axle-version set front (as common
in NZ en Australia) whereas MW stands for axle-version set back? Further 7MW had a tilt cab
compared to it’s predecessor 5MW? I understand out of earlier threads that for the NGC-series
(which is a vehicle-type and not a cab-type) still the MW-cab was applied, however for ■■■■■■■■
purposes the round form (as well as height) was changed and the front was altered?

Would appreciate your feedback, input, confirmation or corrections very much!

Nice (Sun-)day all, A-J
Question: who knows regular users of the European out of Germany and France?