Portsmouth/Fareham Companies

toby1234abc:
Most likely that you went in the parrot bar or Ricardo’s.It was next to the BI office in Porto by Leca de Palmeria docks.
The phone in the cafe was a rip off.
Or the Atlantico on the beach.A lot parked there.Loading all night on a friday.Then the dreaded IP 5 from Aveiro to VillarFormoso.A days driving to do about 120 miles to the border.
The mountain was high enough to see what the airline pilots were having for lunch.

Went to the Parrot bar a few times sat watching English telly with Portuguese subtitles, the phone charges were how they worked out how to charge for cell phones the rates would be about the same. remember loading paper down at Setubal if my memory is working and leaving late Friday night early Saturday morning with the instruction that it had to be delivered Monday no sleep there then. When I tell drivers here about the roads in Portugal and Spain ( IP5 and Irun to Pamplona to name 2) they don’t believe that roads can be that interesting to drive. I remember a one guy on B/I called Carl we had to load at a aerosol can makers in Bilbao. We pitched up late in the evening decided to get our heads down ,just got comfy when the guard from the factory came out to tell us it was not a safe place to stop, so we both catnapped in the seat all night. I went on to Seabrook after that and spent a couple of years just doing France wine collections great time easy life as well I would go back to them days if I could much better attitude from fellow drivers and Bosses.