Pictures of old American Cabovers and other junk

fly sheet:

Saviem:

fly sheet:
The Americans where certainly way ahead of the pack looking at that 1961 Kenworth, what would Your average long distance driver in europe be driving? When did it end as it would’nt look out of place on the road nowadays?

Oh dear, US iron, it has always, (since I worked there), been my weakness), my dear wife cannot understand it!! And she has suffered many long miles in the UK, in old iron that has pounded the Interstates, but I still love that “real feel” to the driving!!! Cheerio for now.

I cant understand Her not appreciating the glorious ride, whats wrong with Her? lol

Evening all, fly sheet, she is a lawyer!!! And over 43years she has been subjected to riding in everything from a Micky Mouse Foden, through just about every lorry available, including, but not exclusive to, Atkinsons, Mercs, Scanias, Volvos, Scammells, Internationals, Petes, KWs, Macks, plus lots of “garlic burners”.

Only yesterday as we pounded the acres courtesy of Herr Classe`s wonderful tracked combine, (our Teutonic friends" peacetime Panzer Wagon), she posed the question," can we have a nice car soon"■■? Women, I really do not understand them at all!! Im away the Bollinger is getting warm, Cheerio for now.