Favorite Routiers and other European Truckstops

I m surprised that no one has mentioned Pops the Ponderosa at Concorezzo or Francos who was run over and killed by a Belgian in the secure compund that he had organised there, also Lauras.Going to swiss there was agood one at the bottom of the Col du Bussang i ve forgotten its name and much further over in France if you were going Tunnel du Chat as you started the climb up on the right the town of Vienne seems to ring a bell,Strange that nobodys mentioned Carisio i always preferred it to the Log Cabin at Santhia and of course Janine and Vito at Novara. Happy memories, never liked the Algerians which is was at Epineau les Voves as some one mentioned best features were o fair sized truck park opposite and a few hundred metres down the road a Leclerc filling station.Mention of the Ho Chi Minh brings back fond memories turn right at Pont D Ouche and follow your nose Bray sur Seine, Meaux then up to Senlis join Auto Route a lovely way to avoid the Peripherique very little traffic i loved it . Regards Crow.